Pioneer TSW3004SPL 12" SPL Reviews

• Sound quality

Pioneer TSW3004SPL 12" SPL - Ask a question now

Pioneer TSW3004SPL 12" SPL

“The Pioneer TSW subs are brilliant. I went through a...”

Written on: 15/07/2008

The Pioneer TSW subs are brilliant. I went through a number of different subs in my time and have researched a lot about differing brands and performance. I ended up taking a chance on these as I was looking to buy Resonant Engineering (RE) subs. But I couldn't justify spending £4-500! on one! These were only £90 and they produce more that enough bass for me and i'm a bit of a bass head! Remember, these are true 1000w rms, so that means you need an amp that will run at 2000w rms @ 1ohm if… Read Full Review

Affman1's Comment

Written on: 19/03/2010

hi there i just read your post i have 2 of these subs and at the moment im way under powering them i only have 375 rms in to each one and pioneer told me im way under the 1000w rms power i need...so i have got a new amp on the way which is a inphase iap2001d rated at 2000w rms at 1ohm...also i brought a cheap box on ebay and its really small and sealed giving only 1 cu ft per chamber..im really struggling to know what box to get custom made..what would you recommend in what to get built...i want ported as i listen to r&b and drum and bass music etc...what box would suit my needs...i try ringing companys and all i get is confusuion...any help would be great thanks..lee

Pioneer TSW3004SPL 12" SPL

“I have two of these massive beasts powered by a...”

Written on: 23/04/2008 by Terenti (1 review written)

I have two of these massive beasts powered by a 4000Wmax Pioneer PRS-D2000SPL amplifier. My gain is almost all the way down and I was able to somehow rattle the gutters on a Wal-Mart Super Center at 80 feet away!...I've also set off a car alarm on one occasion and was told by as friend his windows were shaking in his house when I drove by! If you are looking for deep heart felt bass and a little head ache this is an amazing sub choice! Just don't attempt to power one of these with the amp I… Read Full Review

Affman1's Response to Terenti's Review

Written on: 19/03/2010

what cubic feet is your box per chamber? where did you buy your box from? is it a standard 19mm mdf box /

Pioneer TSW3004SPL 12" SPL

“The Pioneer TSW3004SPL 12" SPL is a fantastic sub,...”

Written on: 03/05/2007 by turboracer101178 (1 review written)

The Pioneer TSW3004SPL 12" SPL is a fantastic sub, really power hungry only had them running in for 3 days now so should expect really good results as every door and the boot are trying to open with the pressure thats building up still as yet to run them on a meter might do a second review with figures… Read Full Review