Buffet E13 Reviews

• Appearance

Buffet E13 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Buffet E13

Buffet E13

“I have two E13 Clarinets they are great to play and...”

Written on: 02/11/2009

I have two E13 Clarinets they are great to play and sound quite good, however both suffer from sticking joints and the first one I had the die came out of the wood staining my hands;(not sure what caused this ;I did oil the bore as it was a second hand instrument.( Perhaps that was my fault). The feel of the instrument is very good,shame about the joints though. They are good clarinets thats beyond doubt regarding playability, would have bought the R16 had I known.Still think buffet clarinets… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 19/11/2011

You must be careful in the type of bore oil you choose. I would use almond oil since it will not act as a solvent for the dye in the wood.

Buffet E13

“Despite the problems faced, I still remain very...”

Written on: 25/07/2006 by kokopopz (1 review written)

Despite the problems faced, I still remain very impressed and taken with the Buffet E13 Clarinet.
The instrument helped me to pass Grade 8 with distinction..it can't be too shabby.
However, now I am looking towards a professional career in music, I am contemplating upgrading the E13 - either way, I loved playing on it and still remain adamant that it is one of the best intermediate clarinets, a budding musician could buy… Read Full Review