BSA 2-7x32 AR Reviews

Media Gallery for BSA 2-7x32 AR

BSA 2-7x32 AR

“hits the target”

Written on: 02/10/2012

easy to install, easy to use, very clear view, nice and light BUT apparently rubberised barrel of the scope itelf becomes exceptionally sticky and dirty on the hands/clothes after a few years… Read Full Review

“I have had the BSA 2-7x32 AO Air Rifle Scope for about...”

Written on: 02/03/2007 by shadow177hunter (11 reviews written)

I have had the BSA 2-7x32 AO Air Rifle Scope for about 3 months on my Gamo Hunter Sport. The rifle lets me produce better groupings than my other 4 scopes in the same price range. It holds up to anything I put it up to. The rubber injected tube holds the scope in place to help prevent scope slippage. I only recommend using the Range Estimated to about 40 yards for it to be somewhat accurate on range estimating. After 40 yards Ex. 60 yards you will have to adjust it to between 80 and infinity… Read Full Review

“BSA 2-7x32 AR - The first time I saw this scope, I...”

Written on: 25/07/2006 by Stokstyf (14 reviews written)

BSA 2-7x32 AR - The first time I saw this scope, I wanted it. The optics are very crisp and clear and I have been using this scope for about 3 months, without any problems… Read Full Review

Stokstyf's Response to Stokstyf's Review

Written on: 25/10/2006

Some things I want to add about the BSA 2-7x32 AR:
<br/>
<br/>Bad points:
<br/>Rangefinding is not good - the AO is very inaccurate.
<br/>