Pioneer A209R Reviews

Width: 42 cm
Depth: 30.7 cm
Weight: 4.7 kg

Pioneer A209R

“I have the same Pioneer A209R amp in the North America...”

Written on: 28/07/2009

I have the same Pioneer A209R amp in the North America version (A-35R). It is an outstanding amp for the little money it costs. Outstanding features, nice mosfet amp section w/ a beefy power supply. The sound is warm, smooth and detailed like my other tube-based system and that is what I like about it. I hate bright and shrill amplifiers. It really benefits from good interconnects and speaker wire. When I swithced from Monster then to Linn and finally settled on Kimber Kable interconnects and… Read Full Review

Pioneer A209R

“Everythings good! Looks, quality, sound, price. I...”

Written on: 13/10/2008

Everythings good! Looks, quality, sound, price. I listen to symphonies - that means large orchestras = many instruments - and this amp plays them all just as good as any of the more celebrated amps.

Pioneer A209R

“I brought a Pioneer A209R, when I listen to this...”

Written on: 21/12/2007

I brought a Pioneer A209R, when I listen to this amplifier it's a really good and crisp sound and accurate decibels sensitivity.

I am happy with this amplifier, I also have a cd player pioneer 407 speaker audio and monitor 50, and I use my A209R amplifier with them.