Drum Workshop Collectors Kit (DW) Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Drum Workshop Collectors Kit (DW) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Drum Workshop Collectors Kit (DW)

Drum Workshop Collectors Kit (DW)

“I bought a 6 pc set of DW Maple Collector Series this...”

Written on: 19/11/2008 by drummer5359 (2 reviews written)

I bought a 6 pc set of DW Maple Collector Series this past summer and they kick butt. Mine are covered in the "Broken Glass" finish ply wrap and they look as good as they sound. I have vintage Slingerland and Gretch kits and the DWs are the equal of those classics… Read Full Review

Drum Workshop Collectors Kit (DW)

“It is the DW collectors Natural Maple Satin Oil finish...”

Written on: 14/10/2008 by kukuj (2 reviews written)

It is the DW collectors Natural Maple Satin Oil finish VLT shell pack with 10x9, 12x10, 13x11 and 14x12 hanging toms and 22x18 virgin bass drum. It took a little while to arrive but it was well worth the wait. I have had a few kits in my time but this is by far the best. I was quite taken by my PDP kit but this is different class! It is not cheap but for what you get in sound and built quality it is not that expensive either. "In a nutshell" Superb!… Read Full Review

Drum Workshop Collectors Kit (DW)

“I play a Maple DW (Drum Workshop) Collectors Kit. The...”

Written on: 08/09/2008

I play a Maple DW (Drum Workshop) Collectors Kit. The Kick and Toms are finished in Ebony Black Satin Oil accompanied with Chrome hardware.

The sizes and depths are as follows:

10"x8" Fast Tom
12"x9" Fast Tom
14"x11" Fast Tom
16"x13" Fast Tom
22"x18" Fast Kick

My Snare is a 14"x5" DW Collectors and is finished in Tobacco Burst Satin Oil also with Chrome Hardware.

I choose Paiste Cymbals for both live and recording use. Mainly I use 2002 Crash's, China, Sound Edge Hi-Hats and a 2000… Read Full Review