Loco Roco Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Loco Roco - Ask a question now

Loco Roco

“This is a best game I have ever played in my whole...”

Written on: 02/09/2010 by bombalina (5 reviews written)

This is a best game I have ever played in my whole life! (and I've played tons of different games, believe me).

This game is not only amazing, but it's so completely different to anything you have ever played so far, that it's hard to even describe it.

In this game you control a little creature called loco, that can roll and bounce, and can eat fruit to grow bigger (you can then split it to lots of smaller locos when needed). You control this creature by shifting the environment, causing it… Read Full Review

Loco Roco

“Since buying Loco Roco my life has changed. I now see...”

Written on: 30/04/2009 by wikidzmon (34 reviews written)

Since buying Loco Roco my life has changed. I now see beauty in everything and the simplest things make me happy. Yes, that is exactly what Loco Roco does to you. It's not a normal game in any sense. In fact it is completely weird.

Loosely described, i guess you could call it a platform game but it is not like anything like Mario or Sonic the Hedgehog. You play as a Loco, which looks a bit like a bouncy ball and you control it by shifting the earth left or right. I know, that is weird. You can… Read Full Review