Paolo Nutini, These Streets Reviews

Paolo Nutini, These Streets - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Paolo Nutini, These Streets

Paolo Nutini, These Streets

“I have only heard the album a couple of times. The...”

Written on: 04/07/2008 by classicomoro (1 review written)

I have only heard the album a couple of times. The first time I heard this was in a small restaurant one evening. I was with friends but I found myself tuning into it every now & in the end I found myself humming along and really listening to his voice which had a surprisingly rich quality. In the end I just had to ask who was singing.
Definitely worth giving Paolo Nutini a chance - he can only get better… Read Full Review

Paolo Nutini, These Streets

“After falling in love with 'Last request', I decided...”

Written on: 22/10/2007 by polkadots (16 reviews written)

After falling in love with 'Last request', I decided to treat myself to Paolo Nutini's These Streets album... What a treat that was! His voice and the lyrics are truly beautiful; a very eclectic mix that still remains modern.

Skip to tracks: