Rimmel 100% Waterproof Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Rimmel 100% Waterproof - Ask a question now

Rimmel 100% Waterproof

“I expected 100% waterproof mascara to be just that...”

Written on: 23/10/2012

I expected 100% waterproof mascara to be just that 100% waterproof .It is`t just the opposite.Total waste of money… Read Full Review

Rimmel 100% Waterproof

“I LOVE the non-waterproof Rimmel mascara, but I wanted...”

Written on: 12/10/2009

I LOVE the non-waterproof Rimmel mascara, but I wanted to switch to waterproof for obvious reasons. It was a horrible mistake and I'm sad to have wasted the money. The waterproof version smears all over your eyes and takes a very very long time to dry, so try not to blink for about an hour or you'll end up looking like a raccoon. Stick to the non-waterproof. You won't be able to cry, but your eyes will look fantastic!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Rimmel 100% Waterproof

“I could not say anything good about Rimmel 100%...”

Written on: 24/07/2006 by ladyjayne (1 review written)

I could not say anything good about Rimmel 100% waterproof mascara… Read Full Review