Panasonic SC-HT500 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

• Ease of Set Up

Summary

Receiver
Dvd Player
Remote Control
Panasonic SC-HT500 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Panasonic SC-HT500

Panasonic SC-HT500

“I have had my system over 2 months now, and I have a...”

Written on: 26/09/2010

I have had my system over 2 months now, and I have a stereo system which I am about to bin as a result of buying this system as it delivers such a beautiful sound I could not stop smiling, and the sub-woofer I would go as far as to say it is one of the best I have ever heard, and for what I payed for it, I feel justified in admitting that I offered the seller more than they originally asked for it, and it is the best money I have ever spent.
Also the other 5 speakers take a little tweeking but… Read Full Review

Panasonic SC-HT500

“I've had my Panasonic SC-HT500 now for 4 years and I...”

Written on: 22/03/2009

I've had my Panasonic SC-HT500 now for 4 years and I still rate it! I have since never heard a subwoofer like this one on any onther home cinema kit, aspecaily with hardcore movies like war films. I'm really clad I bought it… Read Full Review

Panasonic SC-HT500

“I've had my Panasonic SC-HT500 since 2003 and has been...”

Written on: 19/09/2008 by palsonline99 (1 review written)

I've had my Panasonic SC-HT500 since 2003 and has been totally trouble free.
On delivery the UHF aerial input socket sustained damage,;Comet replaced the amp/receiver without question.
Thoroughly recommend this outfit for the modest sized room… Read Full Review

Panasonic SC-HT500

“Love it, My Parents Loved mine so much they bought a...”

Written on: 07/05/2008

Love it, My Parents Loved mine so much they bought a Panasonic system 3 months ago (In fact from my recommendation everything they buy is panasonic )… Read Full Review

Panasonic SC-HT500

“I ve been using this system for almost 2 years and...”

Written on: 29/01/2008

I ve been using this system for almost 2 years and its hard to understand how come this systems subwoofer is outta this world? I think the worst part of this system is its subwoofer its not powerful enough even on its highest level.
As a conclusion for this money this is the one you might get best within all theatre systems… Read Full Review

Panasonic SC-HT500

“I bought one of these Panasonic SCHT 500 last...”

Written on: 26/08/2004 by pbostandji (1 review written)

I bought one of these Panasonic SCHT 500 last Christmas I'm funny with the way things sound what a brilliant sound you couldn't have the sub woofer on full level very pleased with it I'm going to upgrade next to the SCHT870… Read Full Review

Panasonic SC-HT500

“Very pleased with the Panasonic SCHT500 so far,...”

Written on: 05/01/2004 by gazzzer (1 review written)

Very pleased with the Panasonic SCHT500 so far, struggling to get the TV sound to run though it probably my finger trouble not the kit… Read Full Review

Romullma's Response to gazzzer's Review

Written on: 08/01/2004

Did you get to run Tv through home cinema ?
<br>
<br>I'm getting problems using scart connection, I can hear the Tv stations through HT500 but my Tv turns black as soon as I press [Tv] button in remote control.
<br>Any idea ?
<br>Many thanks.
<br>Marco R.

355092_Kazzawazzatom's Response to gazzzer's Review

Written on: 28/03/2008

I have got mine to work through my tv .
<br/>
<br/>plug your sound system into av1 ...then plug your sky box into av2.
<br/>
<br/>then when you turn your tv on your sky should come on then when you press tv on your sound system then you should here your sky tv or w/e .
<br/>
<br/>When you want to watch a dvd flick over to av1 then press dvd.
<br/>
<br/>hope this helps guys! Tom.

Med2Uk's Response to gazzzer's Review

Written on: 19/07/2004

The volume just show on 0db, no sound at all
<br>can anyone help please
<br>Rebecca

Mikeyc's Response to gazzzer's Review

Written on: 24/02/2004

Romula - Did you ever get that working? I have exactly the same problem - picture but no sound!!
<br>Mike

Panasonic SC-HT500

“The system at this price is the best I could find.the...”

Written on: 23/12/2003 by passatt1 (1 review written)

The system at this price is the best I could find.the speakers are very good for all types of disk and the sub is out of this world compared to many more expensive models… Read Full Review

Mikeyc's Response to passatt1's Review

Written on: 26/02/2004

If you press the TV button do you get a picture? All I get is a black screen but I get sound from the speakers for the tv station!
<br>Mike