Erikson Blue Cube Headset Reviews

• Level of Comfort

Erikson Blue Cube Headset - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆
Erikson Blue Cube Headset

“In other words it wasnt worth buying it .”

Written on: 21/11/2008

In other words it wasnt worth buying it .
in case someone knows how to actually make it work with noikia or motorola phones let me know… Read Full Review

Erikson Blue Cube Headset

“I am a cheapskate, and I've tried quite a few...”

Written on: 21/08/2008

I am a cheapskate, and I've tried quite a few different really inexpensive bluetooth headsets, with almost universally poor results. With almost all of them, I get complaints about bad echo from people I talk to, like I'm talking from the inside of a tube or something like that. I suppose I COULD just spend the extra money on a brand-name headset, but I'm always afraid an expensive one will be just as bad, so why bother spending the extra money? Lucky for me then that the Blue Cube headset… Read Full Review

Erikson Blue Cube Headset

“The Erikson Blue Cube Headset is a really nice cheap...”

Written on: 21/07/2006 by SOBcanada (1 review written)

The Erikson Blue Cube Headset is a really nice cheap headset ($39 CDN). The battery stays good for over a week. It's comfortable, long wearing and super light. It also has a very clear microphone… Read Full Review