Tempur Mattress Reviews

Media Gallery for Tempur Mattress

Tempur Mattress
Tempur Mattress

“Why didn't I listen!”

Written on: 08/08/2015 by Zaniyah64 (1 review written)

People told me Tempur mattresses are hot but I didn't think it would be half as bad as it is. The sales woman in the Tempur store absolutely assured me that the temperature thing was a myth! Is it hell. I'm so angry and now they don't give a monkeys. I have complained to their customer services and all they say is use cotton sheets and a low count duvet! Helpful. So while my harris is burning my front will be freezing? Jokers. I would recommend anybody thinking of buying this overpriced… Read Full Review

Written on: 20/08/2015

We are sorry to read your comments. Sleeping warm on a TEMPUR mattress is not an issue that our owners raise frequently. Our mattresses are designed to respond to your body temperature, which activates their ability to conform to your body, offering support and reducing pressure points. It is worth noting that with the improved support and reduced pressure points on your body, sleeping on our mattresses can help increase circulation, so you may find you need lighter bedding. If you feel warmer, try using a lower tog duvet, breathable bedding and keep your room well ventilated. I understand you have already been in touch with our customer services. If you would like to discuss this further with them please do call them. I have sent them a copy of your comments.

“crippled ever morning”

Written on: 19/07/2015 by steve1462 (1 review written)

My wife suffered with a bad back, so we went to dreams and ask for the best bed for back ach sufferer's. after laying on lots and the recommdation of the salesman we chose the tempur. At just under £3000 for a bed and mattress we thought it must be one of the best. How wrong were we! My wife's back is worse and mine!!!, I've never suffered before but my god, every morning I'm crippled I have to roll off it very carefully then do loads of stretching exercises before I can stand up. Give these… Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to steve1462's Review

Written on: 22/07/2015

I am really sorry to read your comments. I have sent a copy to our customer service team. If you would like to give them a call they will be happy to discuss your issues further and see if they can offer any more advice.

Steve1462's reply to Tempuruk's Comment

Written on: 24/07/2015

We have spent hours on the phone, to dreams, tempura, and a engineer. The problem with the mattress is the foam under layer, it's made up of a series of holes , half of which have collapsed . Giving no support. The mattress is just one year old, and we've been told this is normal We are currently speaking to trading standards the mattress is not fit for purpose

Tempuruk's reply to Steve1462's Comment

Written on: 28/07/2015

I can only ask that you refer back to customer services. I have sent them a copy of all your comments. Please mention The Review Centre when you phone and give them your user name.

Steve1462's reply to Tempuruk's Comment

Written on: 14/08/2015

We have received a email today stating that tempura will not be replacing our mattress because the collapsing of the under foam is normal ! So my advice to anyone thinking of purchasing one, is DON'T! !!. Unless you are prepared to spend over £2000 every year to get another one . Tempura say it's normal to collapse all the foam under the memory foam has collapsed over 30mm in places it's so painful to sleep on . We literally can't stand in the morning until we've done loss of stretching exercises . Walk away don't buy one. We have a 10 year guarantee but it's not worth the paper it's written on.

“Worst mattress ever. Super Uncomfortable and un...”

Written on: 16/07/2015 by Lillie1988 (1 review written)

Categorically the worst mattress I've ever slept on. Aches where I've never had aches before, hot,fall off the edge. Worse of all, their 60 day trial is only if you purchase from the official Tempur website. We didn't given the website prices are well above shops… Read Full Review

Steve1462's Comment

Written on: 19/07/2015

I agree! Worst mattress ever!, every morning I can hardly get up, the pain is unbelievable we got the mattress because my wife had a bad back, the salesman recommend the tempur mattress now hers is worse and mine! I can hardly walk every morning I had never suffered from a bad back before!! Take this as a warning!!!!! Don't buy one, dont listen to their rubish

“Ripoff!”

Written on: 18/06/2015 by Pritchardsd141 (1 review written)

I'd like to share our experience with the mattress brand Tempur. The weeks before my mother in law passed away, she had trouble sleeping as her back hurt terribly. To ease her discomfort, my husband ordered a Tempur bed for her on Saturday, 30th May. His credit card was charged on Monday 1st June. On Tuesday 2nd June, my mother in law stopped breathing whilst taking an afternoon nap. She passed away the next day. On that very Tuesday, my husband called Tempur to inform them and to initiate a… Read Full Review

“Hot as hell! ”

Written on: 15/06/2015 by Simmonswo318 (1 review written)

What a massive mistake we made buying this Cloud Tempur mattress. It is so hot it is awful. The salesperson assured us that temperature would not be an issue but it really is. Its not a 'cozy' kind of warmth either. Its hot, sticky and sweaty. We will be changing it for a pocket sprung at the earliest opportunity. If a sales person ever tells you that its a myth that you get hot on them tell him he/she is lying! If you don't like getting over-hot at night then avoid a Tempur mattress… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/06/2015

We are really sorry to read your comments. Our mattresses are designed to respond to your body temperature, which activates their ability to conform to your body, offering support and reducing pressure points. It is worth noting that with the improved support and reduced pressure points on your body, sleeping on our mattresses can help increase circulation, so you may find you need lighter bedding. If you feel warmer, try using a lower tog duvet, breathable bedding and keep your room well ventilated. For more advice and information please do contact your retailer or call our customer services.

“Not fit for Purpose”

Written on: 22/05/2015 by Shimmaj (1 review written)

Bought a Cloud 21 believing the advertised promise of the best nights sleep. As a retired nurse with back, knee and shoulder pain, I was happy to pay the exorbitant price. In the 6 week 'settling-in period'inwhere I endured sleep deprivation a terrorist would be proud of, my pressure points felt like they where placed on wet cement and taking all my weight, rather than distributing your weight over the whole mattress. This was not the same mattress I tried in the Snooze shop. The mattress stunk… Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to Shimmaj's Review

Written on: 22/05/2015

We are really sorry to ready your comments. Tempur do a range of feels of mattresses as we know everyone's idea of comfort is different. It may be a different feel would be more suited to you. I think the best thing to do would be for you to call our customer services. They will be able to advise you on all the options that are open to you depending on where and when you purchased your mattress. I will forward a copy of your comments on here so they have it to hand. Please let them know you are calling in response to comments left on The Review Centre and quote your user name.

“tempur mattress”

Written on: 03/05/2015 by DayanaCox186 (1 review written)

could not agree more with "Diaz342". do not get one unless you want to risk backache ! we are fit, in our mid 40s, but every morning is uncomfortable . they seem great after first few months, then you suddenly realise there is a regular, uncomfortable backache every morning which wears off after moving around for 15 mins or SO. we have never had that before and has only been there since getting the tempur memory mattress.I recommend you avoid them and spend less money in the process. its a… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/05/2015

I am really sorry to read your comments. Please call customer services for further advice. They have a copy of this review so please do state you are calling in relation to a comment left on The Review Centre and quote your user name. I hope they are able to help you further.

“What an Experience - Terrible”

Written on: 29/04/2015 by Diaz342 (1 review written)

I bought my Tempur mattress 6 years ago from a dealer who recommended it as absolutely 'top of the line'. It was very firm at first but then started to develop a 'valley' into which I would be forced to sink each night. I returned 6 months ago from a year overseas and the problem has got steadily worse. I have never suffered back or joint pain in my life but the last six months have been unbelievable. I am in constant discomfort throughout the night, which usually disappears as soon as I get… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/05/2015

Hi, I am really sorry to read you comments. I have past them on to our customer service team. If you would like to call them and let them know that you are calling in relation to this post on The Review Centre, quoting your user name. They will be able to match you up to your details. They will then do their best to help you further.

“Wow Tempur Sensation Deluxe !!!”

Written on: 07/04/2015 by Benliew (1 review written)

I never believe Tempur mattress is good (too soft) until I have a trial sleep at Metro Centrepoint. surprisingly it it not warm n soft as I slept on it. it has been almost a month now n I enjoy every moment on my mattress. I hardly feel any pressure on my shoulder when I sleep on my side. It give a tradditional spring feel yet with Tempur support. I give the Original Collection a miss since I don't usually on my AC… Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to Benliew's Review

Written on: 17/04/2015

Thank you for your review. Sleep well. :)

“The best mattress of the world! I really love it, i´m...”

Written on: 20/03/2015 by Karlie110 (1 review written)

The best mattress of the world! I really love it, i´m fresh, no more tired!… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/03/2015

That's great to hear. Thank you. Sleep well. :)

“Too expensive, too little cpmfort”

Written on: 14/03/2015

I have the Cloud 22 and simply put I wasted my money. I have not had a full nights sleep since getting the mattress, in fact I've only had 'naps' during the night. The best way to describe things is that the matress moulds to you with the result being you get supported in a body shaped 'bucket'. I found the I was uncomfortable because it was like I was sleeping in a chair. Further you cannot roll over without a great deal of effort meaning you wake yourself when you want to move. I now… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/03/2015

Hi, We are really sorry to read your comments. I have passed them to our customer service team. If you would like to give them a call, they will be happy to discuss your issues in more detail. If you quote that it's in connection with comments left on The Review Centre and give your user name they will match you up with the information I have sent.

Mazzie53's Comment

Written on: 06/04/2015

I have the same problem as above, I also find I am sweating and it's definitely not my duvet as I am on a 1% tog rating and still sweating. I have backache, and find it hard to turn over to get comfy. Not my best buy but an expensive buy so have to put up with it.

“Tempur Mattress”

Written on: 10/03/2015 by avriladams (2 reviews written)

A waste of money - have not had a full nights sleep in 10 months. Very hot - even during the winter I have to sleep with a 3.5 tog duvet. Was told to buy the mattress cover which would solve that problem - decided to go ahead with it. Arrived the other day. Doesn't fit the mattress properly and it is the type of cover I would put on a child's bed if they weren't quite dry at night - plastic under bit that rustles all night and is even hotter than before. Just ordered a proper sprung… Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to avriladams's Review

Written on: 19/03/2015

“Can't lay on edge of bed. Might fall off”

Written on: 10/03/2015 by BernardMoore (1 review written)

Bought this mattress Tempur Cloud as I had heard good reviews. However I find it difficult to turn over and also sit up as I feel i am falling out of the bed. Had it for 30 days. Might go back to Bensons for Beds in next 10 days under our 40 night guarantee… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/03/2015

Hi, We are really sorry to read your comments. If you would like more advice do talk to Bensons' but you can also call our customer services. They may be able to offer you further help and advice.

“Tempur original sublime ”

Written on: 07/03/2015 by MrsFW (1 review written)

Decided to splash out on a tempur to treat myself ... What a bad decision ! Bought the mattress in jan 2014 and it was delivered in the feb but due to having bedroom redecorated couldn't actually use the matress for two months after it was delivered. I have spent the last 10 mths regretting not being able to benefit from the 60 day satisfaction guarantee. It is a struggle to turn in bed and get out of it on the mornings! I have not had a full undisturbed night sleep in it yet , it gets way too… Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to MrsFW's Review

Written on: 13/03/2015

Hi, We are really sorry to read your comments. It might be worth ringing our customer services so they can go through everything and see if there is an issue that can be resolved.

Because of the unique way Tempur supports your body, your circulation may be improved as you sleep which can lead to a slight feeling of warmth. We recommend ensuring you have a lower tog rating on your duvet, using breathable bedding and keeping your room well ventilated.

But for more advice and a proper discussion please call our customer services. I have passed a copy of your comments on to them. Please quote that it is in connection with The Review Centre and give your user name and they will have all the details.

“Tempur Sensation & Tempur Monaco Bed Supremely Comfortable”

Written on: 27/02/2015

I've had a Tempur Original mattress for 9 years and decided it was time for a new one as I wasn't getting a good nights sleep anymore so we chose 2 Tempur Sensation small mattresses & a Tempur Monaco kingsize bed frame (discontinued) from the Tempur Outlet in Livingston. I personally suffer from chronic lower back pain so choose my mattresses wisely to avoid further pain or expense if they aren't right. We have absolutely no regrets in buying the bed & frame as I feel like I've/we've had the… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/03/2015

Hi, That's really good to hear. Thank you. Sleep well.

“help”

Written on: 19/02/2015

I bought a Tempur mattress in November 2014 because I have knee and hip arthritis and am awaiting an operation - unfortunately I did not take up the '60 day money back guarantee' which was offered to me as the salesman was full of praise for the product and I felt confident it would be a good purchase. However, it is so difficult to get in and out of bed as I sink in too deeply and then am floundering around trying to move and not getting anywhere. When I do eventually get in place I am unable… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/03/2015

Hi, Sorry for the delay in my response.
I am sorry you are not happy with your mattress.
For further advice and to discuss this in more details please call our customer services.
I have sent them all the details from here, so when you call, let them know that it is in response to a review left on here they will be able to match you up with all your details.

“tempur memory foam mattress an expensive mistake ”

Written on: 23/01/2015

I bought this mattress thinking we would get the best mattress ever how wrong was I.I've slept like a baby for years on my old mattress I've had this mattress around 9 weeks and now I wake because of back pain caused by this tempur memory foam mattress… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/01/2015

Hi, It can take time to adjust to the unique feel of Tempur. Although after 9 weeks your body should have started to adjust. It is worth chatting to your retailer to discuss any issues you have. Everyone's idea of comfort is different and for that reason we have a range of 3 different feels. For further advise you can also call our customer service.

“Most uncomfortable bed ever”

Written on: 30/11/2014 by minto19 (1 review written)

We bought a Tempur bed in April. I chose Tempur due to an ongoing back problem, but I now get up every morning with a bad back and having had no sleep The mattress and pillows are like sleeping on concrete, they are so hard, and very hot! We also have the Tempur quilt, this is so noisy that it is like sleeping in a box of Cornflakes. The only thing I like about this bed is the look. A very expensive mistake! … Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to minto19's Review

Written on: 04/12/2014

Hi, We are really sorry to read your comments. It's difficult to discuss your issues in more detail on here, but if you would like to contact our customer services they will be happy to talk to you and see if they are able to offer any help or advice. I have sent them a copy of your comments here so if you mention when you call that it is in connection with The Review Centre they will know all about it.

“Finally I found you !!!”

Written on: 03/11/2014 by JackyLee (1 review written)

I used to use hard coil, soft coil, memory forms etc and I couldn't sleep well because of my chronic backpain. I checked all the 3 collections and i finally chose the Cloud Breeze 27cm It is so good to support my back and finally found one for my deep sleep. Also it you won't be affected by your partners' movements… Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to JackyLee's Review

Written on: 06/11/2014

Thank you for your comments. It's really great to hear. Sleep well. :)

“Simply Love it”

Written on: 02/11/2014 by springyPeanut (1 review written)

I have been doing my research on mattresses and i narrowed it down to two brands which are Tempur and Sealy. We tried on Sealy's Hotel's collections mattresses but I am worried about the pillow top which is made of high quality foam (as claimed by the sale lady). Although, Sealy's warranty covers the spring and sinking of the mattress, it does not covers the quality of the foam or inner fills. That the problems with all brands which eventually have a body depression and lost the body… Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to springyPeanut's Review

Written on: 06/11/2014

Thank you for your comments. It's really good to hear. Sleep well. :)