Tempur Mattress Reviews

Media Gallery for Tempur Mattress

Tempur Mattress
Tempur Mattress

“Not fit for Purpose”

Written on: 22/05/2015 by Shimmaj (1 review written)

Bought a Cloud 21 believing the advertised promise of the best nights sleep. As a retired nurse with back, knee and shoulder pain, I was happy to pay the exorbitant price. In the 6 week 'settling-in period'inwhere I endured sleep deprivation a terrorist would be proud of, my pressure points felt like they where placed on wet cement and taking all my weight, rather than distributing your weight over the whole mattress. This was not the same mattress I tried in the Snooze shop. The mattress stunk… Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to Shimmaj's Review

Written on: 22/05/2015

We are really sorry to ready your comments. Tempur do a range of feels of mattresses as we know everyone's idea of comfort is different. It may be a different feel would be more suited to you. I think the best thing to do would be for you to call our customer services. They will be able to advise you on all the options that are open to you depending on where and when you purchased your mattress. I will forward a copy of your comments on here so they have it to hand. Please let them know you are calling in response to comments left on The Review Centre and quote your user name.

“tempur mattress”

Written on: 03/05/2015 by DayanaCox186 (1 review written)

could not agree more with "Diaz342". do not get one unless you want to risk backache ! we are fit, in our mid 40s, but every morning is uncomfortable . they seem great after first few months, then you suddenly realise there is a regular, uncomfortable backache every morning which wears off after moving around for 15 mins or SO. we have never had that before and has only been there since getting the tempur memory mattress.I recommend you avoid them and spend less money in the process. its a… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/05/2015

I am really sorry to read your comments. Please call customer services for further advice. They have a copy of this review so please do state you are calling in relation to a comment left on The Review Centre and quote your user name. I hope they are able to help you further.

“What an Experience - Terrible”

Written on: 29/04/2015 by Diaz342 (1 review written)

I bought my Tempur mattress 6 years ago from a dealer who recommended it as absolutely 'top of the line'. It was very firm at first but then started to develop a 'valley' into which I would be forced to sink each night. I returned 6 months ago from a year overseas and the problem has got steadily worse. I have never suffered back or joint pain in my life but the last six months have been unbelievable. I am in constant discomfort throughout the night, which usually disappears as soon as I get… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/05/2015

Hi, I am really sorry to read you comments. I have past them on to our customer service team. If you would like to call them and let them know that you are calling in relation to this post on The Review Centre, quoting your user name. They will be able to match you up to your details. They will then do their best to help you further.

“Wow Tempur Sensation Deluxe !!!”

Written on: 07/04/2015 by Benliew (1 review written)

I never believe Tempur mattress is good (too soft) until I have a trial sleep at Metro Centrepoint. surprisingly it it not warm n soft as I slept on it. it has been almost a month now n I enjoy every moment on my mattress. I hardly feel any pressure on my shoulder when I sleep on my side. It give a tradditional spring feel yet with Tempur support. I give the Original Collection a miss since I don't usually on my AC… Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to Benliew's Review

Written on: 17/04/2015

Thank you for your review. Sleep well. :)

“The best mattress of the world! I really love it, i´m...”

Written on: 20/03/2015 by Karlie110 (1 review written)

The best mattress of the world! I really love it, i´m fresh, no more tired!… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/03/2015

That's great to hear. Thank you. Sleep well. :)

“Too expensive, too little cpmfort”

Written on: 14/03/2015

I have the Cloud 22 and simply put I wasted my money. I have not had a full nights sleep since getting the mattress, in fact I've only had 'naps' during the night. The best way to describe things is that the matress moulds to you with the result being you get supported in a body shaped 'bucket'. I found the I was uncomfortable because it was like I was sleeping in a chair. Further you cannot roll over without a great deal of effort meaning you wake yourself when you want to move. I now… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/03/2015

Hi, We are really sorry to read your comments. I have passed them to our customer service team. If you would like to give them a call, they will be happy to discuss your issues in more detail. If you quote that it's in connection with comments left on The Review Centre and give your user name they will match you up with the information I have sent.

Mazzie53's Comment

Written on: 06/04/2015

I have the same problem as above, I also find I am sweating and it's definitely not my duvet as I am on a 1% tog rating and still sweating. I have backache, and find it hard to turn over to get comfy. Not my best buy but an expensive buy so have to put up with it.

“Tempur Mattress”

Written on: 10/03/2015 by avriladams (2 reviews written)

A waste of money - have not had a full nights sleep in 10 months. Very hot - even during the winter I have to sleep with a 3.5 tog duvet. Was told to buy the mattress cover which would solve that problem - decided to go ahead with it. Arrived the other day. Doesn't fit the mattress properly and it is the type of cover I would put on a child's bed if they weren't quite dry at night - plastic under bit that rustles all night and is even hotter than before. Just ordered a proper sprung… Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to avriladams's Review

Written on: 19/03/2015

“Can't lay on edge of bed. Might fall off”

Written on: 10/03/2015 by BernardMoore (1 review written)

Bought this mattress Tempur Cloud as I had heard good reviews. However I find it difficult to turn over and also sit up as I feel i am falling out of the bed. Had it for 30 days. Might go back to Bensons for Beds in next 10 days under our 40 night guarantee… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/03/2015

Hi, We are really sorry to read your comments. If you would like more advice do talk to Bensons' but you can also call our customer services. They may be able to offer you further help and advice.

“Tempur original sublime ”

Written on: 07/03/2015 by MrsFW (1 review written)

Decided to splash out on a tempur to treat myself ... What a bad decision ! Bought the mattress in jan 2014 and it was delivered in the feb but due to having bedroom redecorated couldn't actually use the matress for two months after it was delivered. I have spent the last 10 mths regretting not being able to benefit from the 60 day satisfaction guarantee. It is a struggle to turn in bed and get out of it on the mornings! I have not had a full undisturbed night sleep in it yet , it gets way too… Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to MrsFW's Review

Written on: 13/03/2015

Hi, We are really sorry to read your comments. It might be worth ringing our customer services so they can go through everything and see if there is an issue that can be resolved.

Because of the unique way Tempur supports your body, your circulation may be improved as you sleep which can lead to a slight feeling of warmth. We recommend ensuring you have a lower tog rating on your duvet, using breathable bedding and keeping your room well ventilated.

But for more advice and a proper discussion please call our customer services. I have passed a copy of your comments on to them. Please quote that it is in connection with The Review Centre and give your user name and they will have all the details.

“Tempur Sensation & Tempur Monaco Bed Supremely Comfortable”

Written on: 27/02/2015

I've had a Tempur Original mattress for 9 years and decided it was time for a new one as I wasn't getting a good nights sleep anymore so we chose 2 Tempur Sensation small mattresses & a Tempur Monaco kingsize bed frame (discontinued) from the Tempur Outlet in Livingston. I personally suffer from chronic lower back pain so choose my mattresses wisely to avoid further pain or expense if they aren't right. We have absolutely no regrets in buying the bed & frame as I feel like I've/we've had the… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/03/2015

Hi, That's really good to hear. Thank you. Sleep well.

“help”

Written on: 19/02/2015

I bought a Tempur mattress in November 2014 because I have knee and hip arthritis and am awaiting an operation - unfortunately I did not take up the '60 day money back guarantee' which was offered to me as the salesman was full of praise for the product and I felt confident it would be a good purchase. However, it is so difficult to get in and out of bed as I sink in too deeply and then am floundering around trying to move and not getting anywhere. When I do eventually get in place I am unable… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/03/2015

Hi, Sorry for the delay in my response.
I am sorry you are not happy with your mattress.
For further advice and to discuss this in more details please call our customer services.
I have sent them all the details from here, so when you call, let them know that it is in response to a review left on here they will be able to match you up with all your details.

“tempur memory foam mattress an expensive mistake ”

Written on: 23/01/2015

I bought this mattress thinking we would get the best mattress ever how wrong was I.I've slept like a baby for years on my old mattress I've had this mattress around 9 weeks and now I wake because of back pain caused by this tempur memory foam mattress… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/01/2015

Hi, It can take time to adjust to the unique feel of Tempur. Although after 9 weeks your body should have started to adjust. It is worth chatting to your retailer to discuss any issues you have. Everyone's idea of comfort is different and for that reason we have a range of 3 different feels. For further advise you can also call our customer service.

“Most uncomfortable bed ever”

Written on: 30/11/2014 by minto19 (1 review written)

We bought a Tempur bed in April. I chose Tempur due to an ongoing back problem, but I now get up every morning with a bad back and having had no sleep The mattress and pillows are like sleeping on concrete, they are so hard, and very hot! We also have the Tempur quilt, this is so noisy that it is like sleeping in a box of Cornflakes. The only thing I like about this bed is the look. A very expensive mistake! … Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to minto19's Review

Written on: 04/12/2014

Hi, We are really sorry to read your comments. It's difficult to discuss your issues in more detail on here, but if you would like to contact our customer services they will be happy to talk to you and see if they are able to offer any help or advice. I have sent them a copy of your comments here so if you mention when you call that it is in connection with The Review Centre they will know all about it.

“Finally I found you !!!”

Written on: 03/11/2014 by JackyLee (1 review written)

I used to use hard coil, soft coil, memory forms etc and I couldn't sleep well because of my chronic backpain. I checked all the 3 collections and i finally chose the Cloud Breeze 27cm It is so good to support my back and finally found one for my deep sleep. Also it you won't be affected by your partners' movements… Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to JackyLee's Review

Written on: 06/11/2014

Thank you for your comments. It's really great to hear. Sleep well. :)

“Simply Love it”

Written on: 02/11/2014 by springyPeanut (1 review written)

I have been doing my research on mattresses and i narrowed it down to two brands which are Tempur and Sealy. We tried on Sealy's Hotel's collections mattresses but I am worried about the pillow top which is made of high quality foam (as claimed by the sale lady). Although, Sealy's warranty covers the spring and sinking of the mattress, it does not covers the quality of the foam or inner fills. That the problems with all brands which eventually have a body depression and lost the body… Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to springyPeanut's Review

Written on: 06/11/2014

Thank you for your comments. It's really good to hear. Sleep well. :)

“Awful nights sleep and worst expensive mistake made”

Written on: 08/10/2014

Bought a Tempur Kingsize Original 22cm mattress from Dreams in December 2013 to replace our Dunlopillo zip linked mattresses. Husband has had terrible pain in his back since sleeping on the Tempur mattress when he awakes every morning and it is unbearably hot, Thankfully we have had 6 months of caravanning so the Tempur mattress hasn't been used and we are now awaiting a new Dunlopillo kingsize mattress. You can't even sit on the edge of the bed to put your socks on without sinking. DON'T… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/10/2014

We are really sorry to read your comments. If we are able to offer you any more help and advice please do call our Customer Services Team. I have forwarded copies of your comments on here and they will be happy to see if there is any advice they can give to help you.

“Tempur mattress reviewed.”

Written on: 14/09/2014

we bought a Tempur Mattress 5 ft. 20cm. and it is not as comfortable as we were led to believe, I wake every day in bits with my lower back as I have arthritis it has not been good to me, it cost a lot of euro and I would love to hear if anyone has the same problem, I have now moved into the other bedroom and feel much better on waking, so I feel there is really something wrong with my Tempur mattress.I would have liked to know the truth about Tempur Mattress. any help out there Joan… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/09/2014

Hi, We are Tempur UK and it sounds like you purchased the mattress in Europe so we are unable to offer much help or advice from this end. I would suggest you contact the store where you bought your mattress or your local Tempur customer service as they may be able to offer you further advice and help.

Rmarkd's Comment

Written on: 09/10/2014

Oxymoron - 'Tempur customer service'!

Written on: 09/10/2014

If you bought the mattress in Ireland, the team in the UK will be able to help you. I have passed copies of your comments on here and they will be happy to talk through your problems. However, if you purchased your mattress in Mainland Europe you will need to contact your local store or Tempur in the country you are in.

“Very poor service and quality”

Written on: 31/08/2014 by Jonny360 (1 review written)

Bought a £2000 mattress 4 years ago and it's sagged in one position on the mattress. Tempur say it's within the 2cm limit (which it is) but it's making my back worse .than it was previously. The support one side of the bed to the other is totally different. You literally sink into the bed on the soft side. How can this be acceptable...to tempur it seems this is ok. The customer service representative also said that excess sweating could ruin the structure of the mattress too?? Seriously!… Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to Jonny360's Review

Written on: 05/09/2014

We are sorry to read your comments. We are looking into this and I have passed your feedback on to our customer services. Can you please call us to resolve this issue. If you quote your user name and say it's in connection with The Review Centre they will have all your details to hand.

Jonny360's reply to Tempuruk's Comment

Written on: 05/09/2014

I wrote this after speaking with your customer service team. You are saying the mattress is fine as it doesn't match your criteria for a fault. What is so frustrating is that its making my back worse by the day and I'm left with no choice but to use as I can't afford to replace it. One side of the bed has no support and the other is fine. It doesn't have a 2cm dip but clearly is not in the state it was when I bought it. Is this really how these mattresses perform? There are so many of these type of reviews on here. I'm really disappointed in the Tempur brand as I was under the impression I was buying quality. There is clearly a fault with these products. I have been told that excess moisture affects the performance? All humans sweat..some more than others. Surely these mattresses should able to cope with that?

Tempuruk's reply to Jonny360's Comment

Written on: 09/09/2014

Hi, I am sorry to read your comments. I would ask that you contact our customer service again to clarify the issues you are having. I have passed all your comments on to them.

Mikeo1962's reply to Tempuruk's Comment

Written on: 02/02/2015

Nonsense reply from Tempur - I've just had exactly the same problem after 4 years with an £1,800 mattress. Homeserve inspected it today and told us it was normal rather than faulty. Very expensive mistake - I would advise all potential buyers to avoid Tempur like the plague! Mike1962

“TORTURE TEMPUR MATTRESS”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by helenpletsias (1 review written)

We bought a Tempur Royale 25 mattress 8 months ago for appr $4000 and we regretted ever since. Within a few days I started having severe hip, leg, knee, ankle, wrist & finger pain. My partner had severe lower back pain. We haven't had a descent night sleep in the 8 months we slept on that torture mattress. We got up every morning feeling drained and exhausted. Life was over as we knew it before the Royale mattress. I have been to a naturopath and had spine injections, seen a chiropractor and… Read Full Review

“Fab! ”

Written on: 22/08/2014 by Julymermaid (1 review written)

I've been using tempur mattresses for four years now ... It has served me well through a pregnancy in which I was bed ridden and four stomach surgeries ... So much so that now whenever we travel, our joints and back ache due to The lack of proper support in hotel bedding I'm surprised at the negative reviews here ... I'm going to quote what the sakes assistant at furniture village told us when we were shopping for mattresses ' Tempur is like marmite - you either love it or hate it'. Well we… Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to Julymermaid's Review

Written on: 05/09/2014

Thank you for your lovely comments. Have a great day. (We do travel sets too!)