Tempur Mattress Reviews

Tempur Mattress - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tempur Mattress

Tempur Mattress
Tempur Mattress

“The Mattress have given me extreme pain”

Written on: 19/01/2016

I bought the Tempur Cloud after being recommended and advised by the store who sold me the mattress. After just a month the support seems to have diminished and i now feel I'm sleeping on a board where my hips are yet my feel are in the air and totally unsupported. I have now had the mattress for 4 months and the store has arranged for an assessment to be made to see if the mattress is in fact faulty but judging on what i have read here Tempur offers no support.... in more ways than one! I… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/01/2016

We are really sorry to hear you have not been happy with your mattress. Because everyones idea of comfort, or what their body would find comfortable, is different we offer three feels of mattress. The Cloud is the softest in our range. It is good to get the mattress checked, but I would like to assure you that our customer service team do care. In the first instance you will need to wait for your visit to see how the mattress is assessed. But if you would like to chat through your concerns or you need further information, please do give us a call. I will pass your details on to them, so if you state you have made a comment on The Review Centre, together with your user name, they will have all your details.

“Worst purchase in my life”

Written on: 30/12/2015 by SaigeMaurer381 (1 review written)

I bought tampur mattress from benson for bed an year ago. It's a worst purchase in my life. When I bought this mattress it's was good for 60 days trail. After few month I started lower back problam n getting worst n worst now and my wife have same problam too I done inspection onces n guyz said u need to change the base n I changed my bed. But still same problam. I spent almost £2000 on this worthless mattress. So be careful to by tampur mattress … Read Full Review

Written on: 21/01/2016

We are really sorry to read your comments. Everyone finds different things comfortable and because of that we offer different feels of mattress. If you would like to chat through your issues further please do call our customer services and they will be happy to offer all the advice they can.

“Not worth your money”

Written on: 17/12/2015 by iyWilliams52 (1 review written)

I completely agree with most reviews of this product. Since buying this piece of ####. Tempur mattress Cloud ....My husband & I couldn't sleep well anymore. The mattress is like hell to both of us, so soo hot that i would shower twice in a night thinking it could just be me, but even my husband who by the way never ever complains when if comes to sleeping time, now complains about being so hot after lying down in it for just one minute. It seems there is breathing or ventilation capacity… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/12/2015

We are really sorry to read your comments. Our mattresses are designed to respond to your body temperature, which activates their ability to conform to your body, offering support and reducing pressure points. It is worth noting that with the improved support and reduced pressure points on your body, sleeping on our mattresses can help increase circulation, so you may find you need lighter bedding. If you feel warmer, try using a lower tog duvet, breathable bedding and keep your room well ventilated. For more advice please do call our customer services. They have a copy of your comments on here so if you give your user name and say it's connection with The Review Centre they will have all your information.

Racingcuprar's Comment

Written on: 20/12/2015

If you like the feel of a foam mattress rather than a good old traditional sprung mattress then I would suggest taking a look at iGel mattresses. The same feel as a Tempur product but without that god awful heat that totally afflicts the product.

“Worst ever mattress ”

Written on: 24/10/2015 by LeanneL (1 review written)

I slept on Tempur original for 8 years and it was really comfortable. Normal wear and tear sets in, so naturally I just stick to Tempur. What a major mistake. For past 6 months, the new mattress had been giving me back ache every morning. Strangely decided to sleep right smack in the center of my king size mattress 2 weeks ago and no more back ache from it. While that kind of solve the backache problem, a king size bed is for 2 person and not for 1 to sleep in the center. Called Tempur, am… Read Full Review

Harlowcarole's Response to LeanneL's Review

Written on: 27/10/2015

I have had a tempur cloud mattress for 4 years it has never be comfortable . it is hard to get use to how hot it makes you feel

Maxxemo's reply to Harlowcarole's Comment

Written on: 06/01/2016

But they told me that heat isn't something our customers complain about. A blatant lie.
And people need to know that if you but through a Tempur Outlet Store there is a real chance that they will be selling you a mattress that has been slept on and is a return. They probably won't tell you that when you buy it so ask them where it has come from before handing any money over.

“DONT BUY”

Written on: 20/10/2015 by Janeycam69 (1 review written)

we bought one for our new house after a couple of weeks i noticed my legs and arm going to sleep in the middle of night and waking me up then my back started hurting and in the end i was in so much pain ,my hubby was the same but with his shoulder,we thought about it and started sleep in spare bedroom with normal mattress and my arms and legs did not go to sleep and my back was not as bad,we have now got a new mattress and firm one with mattress topper and are back to a normal sleep and my back… Read Full Review

Leannel's Response to Janeycam69's Review

Written on: 24/10/2015

I fully agree. Don't buy!! It is still giving me back ache after few months. Strangely, I won't get back ache if I sleep right smack in the centre of the king size mattress. Called Tempur, am.told to try for couple more months. Am told warranty valid only for permanent depression in mattress anyway. Better off on regular cheap mattress at a tiny fraction of the price. Feel.really.cheated

Tempuruk's Response to Janeycam69's Review

Written on: 29/10/2015

Hi, We are really sorry to read your comments. Thousands of people around the world sleep on Tempur mattresses and pillows and Tempur consistently scores highly in customer satisfaction and sleep surveys.  Extensive clinical trials have also demonstrated its benefits. Mattresses purchased through Tempur's UK website come with a free 60 night trial so that you can experience the benefits of Tempur before committing to a purchase. Please do call our customer service and they will be able to offer you further advice.

Maxxemo's reply to Tempuruk's Comment

Written on: 01/01/2016

It doesn't score highly on here so why would we believe you? After all, you work for the business.

Maxxemo's reply to Tempuruk's Comment

Written on: 01/01/2016

“Best investment ever”

Written on: 17/10/2015 by JazlynnBradford (1 review written)

Hubby and I were shopping around for mattresses and came across the Tempur store at Nassim Road, which was very refreshing and has a warm and cosy Scandinavian feel, we stayed for quite a while in the store. We were quite skeptical initially as we've read some negative reviews about memory foam mattress, but after trying on it we were pretty sold. The feeling is very different from our spring mattress, we kinda "sink" into it and felt really nice. The salesperson explained patiently and… Read Full Review

“Fall in love , superior comfort”

Written on: 06/10/2015 by zzRobles365 (1 review written)

Have a Tempur experience at Tempur Sanctuary @ 1 Nassim Road. Heard many bad reviews online. Buying a mattress is a tricky experience, especially Tempur mattress. The feel of the sensation breeze is simply amazing. A combination of springy feel with Tempur comfort. Will not recommend Tempur Original to those who are sensitive to heat, especially if you dun on the AC. Thanks to the honest explanation from the staffs. Me n my partner really enjoy every moment on our Tempur mattress… Read Full Review

“Why didn't I listen!”

Written on: 08/08/2015 by Zaniyah64 (1 review written)

People told me Tempur mattresses are hot but I didn't think it would be half as bad as it is. The sales woman in the Tempur store absolutely assured me that the temperature thing was a myth! Is it hell. I'm so angry and now they don't give a monkeys. I have complained to their customer services and all they say is use cotton sheets and a low count duvet! Helpful. So while my harris is burning my front will be freezing? Jokers. I would recommend anybody thinking of buying this overpriced… Read Full Review

Written on: 20/08/2015

We are sorry to read your comments. Sleeping warm on a TEMPUR mattress is not an issue that our owners raise frequently. Our mattresses are designed to respond to your body temperature, which activates their ability to conform to your body, offering support and reducing pressure points. It is worth noting that with the improved support and reduced pressure points on your body, sleeping on our mattresses can help increase circulation, so you may find you need lighter bedding. If you feel warmer, try using a lower tog duvet, breathable bedding and keep your room well ventilated. I understand you have already been in touch with our customer services. If you would like to discuss this further with them please do call them. I have sent them a copy of your comments.

Susanasei's Comment

Written on: 09/09/2015

I saw and was very tempted to buy this today.

It appeared the best mattress in the shop.

Im horrified at reading these reviews.

Whats the alternative?

Tempur- is your guarantee useless? Please explain why some of these cases have been dealt with in such a way?

Written on: 11/09/2015

Please call our customer services and explain your concerns. They will be happy to go through how our guarantee works. We also do a 60 Night Trial for online purchases, so you can try the mattress in your own home. This is currently available from selected retailers as well for a limited time only. Our customer service team will be able to give you all the information.

Racingcuprar's Comment

Written on: 20/12/2015

iGel is a far better product. It offers a similar feel- if that's your thing- to Tempur but they have found a way of getting over the temperature issue that so many complain about, and rightly so, that you get with a Tempur.

Susanasei's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2016

Hi all,

After a lot of hesitating, I bought the tempur original 27 in Super king.

We have had it for a week.

I absolutely love it!

The best weeks sleep ever. I wear a Fitbit and can see that I have slept better and through the night.

I have got cotton bedding with a low tog quilt.

Love it love it love it!

Maxxemo's Comment

Written on: 18/01/2016

A week isn't long enough. Come back in 6 months and tell us about how it has settled in the middle and Tempur now don't want to know.

“crippled ever morning”

Written on: 19/07/2015 by steve1462 (1 review written)

My wife suffered with a bad back, so we went to dreams and ask for the best bed for back ach sufferer's. after laying on lots and the recommdation of the salesman we chose the tempur. At just under £3000 for a bed and mattress we thought it must be one of the best. How wrong were we! My wife's back is worse and mine!!!, I've never suffered before but my god, every morning I'm crippled I have to roll off it very carefully then do loads of stretching exercises before I can stand up. Give these… Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to steve1462's Review

Written on: 22/07/2015

I am really sorry to read your comments. I have sent a copy to our customer service team. If you would like to give them a call they will be happy to discuss your issues further and see if they can offer any more advice.

Steve1462's reply to Tempuruk's Comment

Written on: 24/07/2015

We have spent hours on the phone, to dreams, tempura, and a engineer. The problem with the mattress is the foam under layer, it's made up of a series of holes , half of which have collapsed . Giving no support. The mattress is just one year old, and we've been told this is normal We are currently speaking to trading standards the mattress is not fit for purpose

Tempuruk's reply to Steve1462's Comment

Written on: 28/07/2015

I can only ask that you refer back to customer services. I have sent them a copy of all your comments. Please mention The Review Centre when you phone and give them your user name.

Steve1462's reply to Tempuruk's Comment

Written on: 14/08/2015

We have received a email today stating that tempura will not be replacing our mattress because the collapsing of the under foam is normal ! So my advice to anyone thinking of purchasing one, is DON'T! !!. Unless you are prepared to spend over £2000 every year to get another one . Tempura say it's normal to collapse all the foam under the memory foam has collapsed over 30mm in places it's so painful to sleep on . We literally can't stand in the morning until we've done loss of stretching exercises . Walk away don't buy one. We have a 10 year guarantee but it's not worth the paper it's written on.

Leannel's reply to Steve1462's Comment

Written on: 24/10/2015

I am really concern after reading this. My mattress is just 6 months old and giving me same.problem. Bought it in Singapore, so spent S$5000 on it. I had tempur original for 8 years, love it, so decided to stick to it after the old mattress become too soft. What a mistake. I seriously don't understand how can a high value mattress change quality within a year and consumer being told that it is normal, so no compensation. it's essentially not giving us what we paid for. Zero brand value too

Steve1462's reply to Leannel's Comment

Written on: 24/10/2015

Sorry to hear your having the same problems, we will certainly never use tempura or dreams ever again. We threw ours up the council tip some weeks ago gone back to a ferm sprung mattress. Funny how are backs are fine now with no pain what so ever. Dreams and tempura have very poor customer service, just blame each other. A expensive mistake. All my family and friends will never use either again one of our family members who has the same issue is going to post it all over social media good luck!

Racingcuprar's reply to Leannel's Comment

Written on: 24/12/2015

Don't confuse high value with over-priced.
Tempur is just a slab of foam when all is said and done.
There are plenty of cheaper foam mattresses out there that will do the same job as Tempur but without the cost.

“Worst mattress ever. Super Uncomfortable and un...”

Written on: 16/07/2015 by Lillie1988 (1 review written)

Categorically the worst mattress I've ever slept on. Aches where I've never had aches before, hot,fall off the edge. Worse of all, their 60 day trial is only if you purchase from the official Tempur website. We didn't given the website prices are well above shops… Read Full Review

Steve1462's Comment

Written on: 19/07/2015

I agree! Worst mattress ever!, every morning I can hardly get up, the pain is unbelievable we got the mattress because my wife had a bad back, the salesman recommend the tempur mattress now hers is worse and mine! I can hardly walk every morning I had never suffered from a bad back before!! Take this as a warning!!!!! Don't buy one, dont listen to their rubish

“Ripoff!”

Written on: 18/06/2015 by Pritchardsd141 (1 review written)

I'd like to share our experience with the mattress brand Tempur. The weeks before my mother in law passed away, she had trouble sleeping as her back hurt terribly. To ease her discomfort, my husband ordered a Tempur bed for her on Saturday, 30th May. His credit card was charged on Monday 1st June. On Tuesday 2nd June, my mother in law stopped breathing whilst taking an afternoon nap. She passed away the next day. On that very Tuesday, my husband called Tempur to inform them and to initiate a… Read Full Review

Fionn21's Comment

Written on: 12/10/2015

I have had a Tempur mattress for the last 7 years and I love my mattress. I dragged it all the way to Australia where I now live. I am just about to upgrade my bed from a queen size to a king size as the king is the bigger of the beds in Oz and was just about to go out and spend $7000 on the new mattress. After reading your review, I have to say that I will be looking into changing to another mattress altogether and will not be buying a Tempur.
I am very sorry for your loss.

“Hot as hell! ”

Written on: 15/06/2015 by Simmonswo318 (1 review written)

What a massive mistake we made buying this Cloud Tempur mattress. It is so hot it is awful. The salesperson assured us that temperature would not be an issue but it really is. Its not a 'cozy' kind of warmth either. Its hot, sticky and sweaty. We will be changing it for a pocket sprung at the earliest opportunity. If a sales person ever tells you that its a myth that you get hot on them tell him he/she is lying! If you don't like getting over-hot at night then avoid a Tempur mattress… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/06/2015

We are really sorry to read your comments. Our mattresses are designed to respond to your body temperature, which activates their ability to conform to your body, offering support and reducing pressure points. It is worth noting that with the improved support and reduced pressure points on your body, sleeping on our mattresses can help increase circulation, so you may find you need lighter bedding. If you feel warmer, try using a lower tog duvet, breathable bedding and keep your room well ventilated. For more advice and information please do contact your retailer or call our customer services.

“Not fit for Purpose”

Written on: 22/05/2015 by Shimmaj (1 review written)

Bought a Cloud 21 believing the advertised promise of the best nights sleep. As a retired nurse with back, knee and shoulder pain, I was happy to pay the exorbitant price. In the 6 week 'settling-in period'inwhere I endured sleep deprivation a terrorist would be proud of, my pressure points felt like they where placed on wet cement and taking all my weight, rather than distributing your weight over the whole mattress. This was not the same mattress I tried in the Snooze shop. The mattress stunk… Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to Shimmaj's Review

Written on: 22/05/2015

We are really sorry to ready your comments. Tempur do a range of feels of mattresses as we know everyone's idea of comfort is different. It may be a different feel would be more suited to you. I think the best thing to do would be for you to call our customer services. They will be able to advise you on all the options that are open to you depending on where and when you purchased your mattress. I will forward a copy of your comments on here so they have it to hand. Please let them know you are calling in response to comments left on The Review Centre and quote your user name.

“tempur mattress”

Written on: 03/05/2015 by DayanaCox186 (1 review written)

could not agree more with "Diaz342". do not get one unless you want to risk backache ! we are fit, in our mid 40s, but every morning is uncomfortable . they seem great after first few months, then you suddenly realise there is a regular, uncomfortable backache every morning which wears off after moving around for 15 mins or SO. we have never had that before and has only been there since getting the tempur memory mattress.I recommend you avoid them and spend less money in the process. its a… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/05/2015

I am really sorry to read your comments. Please call customer services for further advice. They have a copy of this review so please do state you are calling in relation to a comment left on The Review Centre and quote your user name. I hope they are able to help you further.

“What an Experience - Terrible”

Written on: 29/04/2015 by Diaz342 (1 review written)

I bought my Tempur mattress 6 years ago from a dealer who recommended it as absolutely 'top of the line'. It was very firm at first but then started to develop a 'valley' into which I would be forced to sink each night. I returned 6 months ago from a year overseas and the problem has got steadily worse. I have never suffered back or joint pain in my life but the last six months have been unbelievable. I am in constant discomfort throughout the night, which usually disappears as soon as I get… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/05/2015

Hi, I am really sorry to read you comments. I have past them on to our customer service team. If you would like to call them and let them know that you are calling in relation to this post on The Review Centre, quoting your user name. They will be able to match you up to your details. They will then do their best to help you further.

“Wow Tempur Sensation Deluxe !!!”

Written on: 07/04/2015 by Benliew (1 review written)

I never believe Tempur mattress is good (too soft) until I have a trial sleep at Metro Centrepoint. surprisingly it it not warm n soft as I slept on it. it has been almost a month now n I enjoy every moment on my mattress. I hardly feel any pressure on my shoulder when I sleep on my side. It give a tradditional spring feel yet with Tempur support. I give the Original Collection a miss since I don't usually on my AC… Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to Benliew's Review

Written on: 17/04/2015

Thank you for your review. Sleep well. :)

“The best mattress of the world! I really love it, i´m...”

Written on: 20/03/2015 by Karlie110 (1 review written)

The best mattress of the world! I really love it, i´m fresh, no more tired!… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/03/2015

That's great to hear. Thank you. Sleep well. :)

“Too expensive, too little cpmfort”

Written on: 14/03/2015

I have the Cloud 22 and simply put I wasted my money. I have not had a full nights sleep since getting the mattress, in fact I've only had 'naps' during the night. The best way to describe things is that the matress moulds to you with the result being you get supported in a body shaped 'bucket'. I found the I was uncomfortable because it was like I was sleeping in a chair. Further you cannot roll over without a great deal of effort meaning you wake yourself when you want to move. I now… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/03/2015

Hi, We are really sorry to read your comments. I have passed them to our customer service team. If you would like to give them a call, they will be happy to discuss your issues in more detail. If you quote that it's in connection with comments left on The Review Centre and give your user name they will match you up with the information I have sent.

Mazzie53's Comment

Written on: 06/04/2015

I have the same problem as above, I also find I am sweating and it's definitely not my duvet as I am on a 1% tog rating and still sweating. I have backache, and find it hard to turn over to get comfy. Not my best buy but an expensive buy so have to put up with it.

“Tempur Mattress”

Written on: 10/03/2015 by avriladams (2 reviews written)

A waste of money - have not had a full nights sleep in 10 months. Very hot - even during the winter I have to sleep with a 3.5 tog duvet. Was told to buy the mattress cover which would solve that problem - decided to go ahead with it. Arrived the other day. Doesn't fit the mattress properly and it is the type of cover I would put on a child's bed if they weren't quite dry at night - plastic under bit that rustles all night and is even hotter than before. Just ordered a proper sprung… Read Full Review

Tempuruk's Response to avriladams's Review

Written on: 19/03/2015

“Can't lay on edge of bed. Might fall off”

Written on: 10/03/2015 by BernardMoore (1 review written)

Bought this mattress Tempur Cloud as I had heard good reviews. However I find it difficult to turn over and also sit up as I feel i am falling out of the bed. Had it for 30 days. Might go back to Bensons for Beds in next 10 days under our 40 night guarantee… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/03/2015

Hi, We are really sorry to read your comments. If you would like more advice do talk to Bensons' but you can also call our customer services. They may be able to offer you further help and advice.