Prison Break Reviews

Prison Break - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Prison Break

Prison Break
Prison Break

“Special story, different to mainstream, very gripping.”

Written on: 22/05/2014 by Hzwo (1 review written)

The reason that I began to watch this series was, that I’ve seen a part of an episode in TV and it gripped me immediately. So I expected an interesting and gripping series. And it came out to be even more than that. The genre is not just one. It has some of thriller, drama, adventure and also action. You’ll reallz like the combination. It seems verz natural and puts zou in another world. The story is about how a man tries to help his brother, which was innocent in prison, to escape from… Read Full Review

“LOVELY”

Written on: 09/11/2012

This is the best serial i have ever seen… Read Full Review

“Prison Break is one of my favourite TV series about...”

Written on: 16/06/2010 by jonathan kelly (110 reviews written)

Prison Break is one of my favourite TV series about two brothers, Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) and Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell) and the motley bunch of hangers on and people sent to hunt them down.

It starts with Lincoln on death row. Michael who was brought up by his brother hatches a plan to break him out of prison by getting a tattoo of the prison plans on his body. Only he can read it as he helped construct the prison as one of its many architects. He is sent to the same… Read Full Review

“Prison Break is a very good show if you are in to...”

Written on: 19/05/2009 by Angels Sin (82 reviews written)

Prison Break is a very good show if you are in to these top American dramas at the moment such as 24, Lost and Dexter. Very well written, entertaining and has you constantly on the edge of your seat… Read Full Review

“Having watched a lot of '24' and 'Lost' we were...”

Written on: 27/04/2009 by glenc (305 reviews written)

Having watched a lot of '24' and 'Lost' we were introduced to Prison Break by friends as a good alternative.

We bought the first series on DVD and sat down to watch it.

I wouldn't say its bad, but its not that great either. The story lines are pretty daft and far fetched and you can't help but think that this genius who is trying to break his brother out of prison could have thought of something slightly less convoluted and infinitely more productive.

The writers have added twists and turns… Read Full Review

Glenc's Response to glenc's Review

Written on: 09/02/2012

Ok so a couple of years later I sat down to watch Series 2 (as it was on Netflix, so I didn't have to buy the box set).

It was similar to the first one - it was good enough but not great. Some parts of the story line are just daft and unbelievable - Michael is supposedly an absolute genius (in the first series he did some amazing stuff) but then he makes absolute school-boy errors (like he's being chased by the police in Panama, through a rain forest which you've got to assume is relatively easy to hide in as its quite dense - but instead he stops at a wooden shack and hides in there. No great surprise the Police follow him to the shack and he's arrested - not the brightest and out of character for this genius)

So, if you're a bit picky like I am you'll find loads of holes in the storyline which just annoy the hell out of you - but if you can put those to one side series 2 is a good watch (although the end is a bit lame)

“Prison Break great Plot and actors. This is a must...”

Written on: 19/01/2009 by eddie07 (12 reviews written)

Prison Break great Plot and actors. This is a must have in the DvD world. A great plot better than any of the others in the market like spooks and 24. AMAZING ACTORS. You must watch this and the other 3… Read Full Review

“I absolutely love Prison Break and can't get enough of...”

Written on: 02/09/2008 by alexiataylor (12 reviews written)

I absolutely love Prison Break and can't get enough of it! The plot has loads of twists and turns and keeps you on the edge of your seat always wanting more. The complex characters entice you to find out more about them. Some I hate - T-Bag, and some I love - Sukre, and some are just gorgeous - Michael Schofield. I would recommend this to everyone and in fact I have to many of my friends. I have yet to find someone who does not like this series… Read Full Review

Eddie07's Response to alexiataylor's Review

Written on: 25/01/2009

I agree with this review because...its all right I LOVE IT TO

“Direction, script, storyline, acting, background score...”

Written on: 30/07/2008

Direction, script, storyline, acting, background score everything. Prison Break is a must watch!… Read Full Review

“Prison break is one of the best serial thrillers yet....”

Written on: 22/06/2008 by sddfg (1 review written)

Prison break is one of the best serial thrillers yet. I was hooked since the pilot. It keeps you on the edge of your seat. I have only watched season 1 but I can't wait to watch season 2!… Read Full Review

“So far I think Prison Break is the best TV drama ever....”

Written on: 06/12/2007 by Clive Karanja (1 review written)

So far I think Prison Break is the best TV drama ever. Its un predictable which make it very fantastic. After watching a few episodes in the 3rd season I was so shock to see that Schofield's girl had to die like that. Anyway you guys rock. Lastly I hate Schofield after I realized that my wife has a crush on him (just kiding he is one of the best people who have ever influenced my life in curtain aspects) keep it brainy. Shame on Alex and his drug issues, I mean did he have to be junky?.

“Prison Break is fantastic! Best show on T.V, nothing...”

Written on: 26/09/2007 by rdodd85 (1 review written)

Prison Break is fantastic! Best show on T.V, nothing else comes closer than a country mile to it. I've never missed an episode to date. The show is so different to everything else on the box and is so clever too. All the twists and turns keep viewers on the edge of their seats. The emotions you feel along with the characters is unreal. Great show and I was delighted to welcome it back onto our screens here in the UK for series 3 on Sky One. welcome back Prison Break. Still as awesome as always… Read Full Review

“Prison Break is a must watch.”

Written on: 27/08/2007 by frdyce03 (1 review written)

Prison Break is a must watch… Read Full Review

“AMAZING. Has one of the best story lines ever. So...”

Written on: 14/08/2007 by bullets0ftears (6 reviews written)

AMAZING. Has one of the best story lines ever. So intense and chair hanging that my sister and mum bought the whole 2 seasons from the US before they came out in England… Read Full Review

“Am spreading the word to friends and family on this...”

Written on: 12/06/2007 by suzy wyatt (11 reviews written)

Am spreading the word to friends and family on this one and lending my pack.
Sounding a major geek, but am such a fan of Prison Break.

It beat the latest series of 24 hands down (and I am behind everyone else, as I still have series 2 to go - whoopie!)… Read Full Review

“Prison Break is now well into its second series;...”

Written on: 23/03/2007 by emza2511 (176 reviews written)

Prison Break is now well into its second series; however I have only just started to watch it and I am hooked!!
After watching three episodes from the new series, I thought I would invest in the first boxset so I can catch up with what's going on!

Prison Break is based around two brothers, Schofield and Burrows. Burrows is imprisoned and on death row for alledgly killing the Vice President; however, convinced that he is innocent of the crime, his loyal brother Schofield comes up with an… Read Full Review

“Prison Break is a crazy TV show now enjoying it's...”

Written on: 18/01/2007 by The Daddy (70 reviews written)

Prison Break is a crazy TV show now enjoying it's second series on Channel 5. The show does exactly what it says on the tin and is about a motley bunch of cons trying to break out of Foxriver Prison.

It's an interesting and far fetched premise. The main stars are Michael (Miller) and Linc (Purcell) who are both brothers. Linc has been framed for a murder he didn't commit (the victim isn't even dead) and is serving time in Foxriver. To make matters worse the supposed victim is the brother of… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/01/2007

I agree with this review, Prison Break is really good, the only thing I have to grumble about is that Sky didn't buy the rights to the second series, I always feel smug when my mates can no longer enjoy programmes like 24 and Lost following their initial success on terrestrial TV, I have a 42 inch Plasma, SKY HD and enjoy the benefits of SKY+, I am the envy of my friends as our lass doesn't mind doing the ironing upstairs whilst I watch the footy.

Written on: 22/01/2007

Big Davey Palmer, now he was a hard President, he was rock hard in the Unit as well, Sky+'d 24,

The Daddy's Response to The Daddy's Review

Written on: 22/01/2007

I saw the first episode of Prison Break over the weekend and thought it was brilliant. Looks like it's going to be fast paced this year and I think the concept of these fellons being on the run is even better than that of the actual breakout. Was also pretty shocked about the character who bit the dust cos I didn't see that coming.
<br/>
<br/>Watched 24 as well, always good to have Jack back for a double bill but I didn't think the opening 2 hours were as good as the S4 or S5 premieres. I think it will inevitably get a lot better though. I'm not sure about Wayne Palmer being President material either, I thought his slightly crooked Season 3 character was a great contrast to David but I think he lacks the statesman like qualities that DP had in abundance.
<br/>
<br/>I also caught some trailers for the new Lost which looks very intiguing indeed.

Written on: 19/01/2007

I know what you're saying about the adverts - infuriating. I am looking forward to new 24, if it's not the last series; we know Jack will save the day though - brilliant twist to the end of the last series. I agree that someone will always spoil the plot for everyone else too. I watched the new episode of Prison Break this week on Five.

176891_Bombom101's Response to The Daddy's Review

Written on: 19/01/2007

I found the first season of Prison Break rather long winded and got bored of it after a while, but great review there!

The Daddy's Response to The Daddy's Review

Written on: 19/01/2007

I think there are definite advantages that Sky have got 24 and Lost as they are screening them just a few days behind the US which reduces the chances of some idiot who has seen it on the web ruining it for you by giving the game away. The thing that brasses me off with Sky, especially where Lost is concerened, is the adverts. The first ad is usually about two minutes into the program! Infuriating! It&#039;s looking like a good few months for tele with 24 starting Sunday & Lost re-starting in Feb.