Marks & Spencer Waterlily Hand & Nail Cream Reviews

Marks and Spencer Waterlily Hand and Nail Cream - Ask a question now

Marks and Spencer Waterlily Hand and Nail Cream

“I really liked the Water Lilly hand & body lotion from...”

Written on: 23/06/2008 by maganda (1 review written)

I really liked the Water Lilly hand & body lotion from Marks & Spencer it's ashamed that they do not have a boutique here in Costa Rica. I don't care if I spent much money buying this stuff from Philipines shipped to Central America. I am very loyal customer of this boutique. I had been a very loyal customer of this product since 1997. I remembered most of my college classmates wanted to hug me because they liked the smell of my water lilly lotion. And now that I am working here in Costa Rica… Read Full Review

Marks and Spencer Waterlily Hand and Nail Cream

“I don't normally buy beauty products from Marks and...”

Written on: 20/07/2006 by Kelly1026 (153 reviews written)

I don't normally buy beauty products from Marks and Spencer, but I found the Waterlily Hand and Nail Cream on sale for £1. What a bargain! It smells great, and smells very subtle of waterlily. It absorbs immediately, moisturises hands and nails without being greasy, and it lasts until you wash it off. This is a great everyday essential, and in my opinion, it is better than Neutrogena or Nivea etc… Read Full Review