Hamilton Beach Wavepower 52184 Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Hamilton Beach Wavepower 52184 - Ask a question now

Hamilton Beach Wavepower 52184

“I bought this on sale, since my other blender burnt...”

Written on: 20/07/2006 by starling death (18 reviews written)

I bought this on sale, since my other blender burnt after a very honorable 15 years of service. yeah, 15 years that was a sunbeam. They aren't very good anymore, I bought another sumbeam after my positive experience and was shocked to see that the base BROKE, it actually snapped off. i'm not kidding, the base snapped off. (not the true base, but a shroud that made it look better) the end of a good era. This was my next purchase, the box has 'wave action" grafittied everywhere, just more company… Read Full Review