Ibanez AGB140 Semi-Ac Bass Reviews

• Appearance

Ibanez AGB140 Semi-Ac Bass - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ibanez AGB140 Semi-Ac Bass

Ibanez AGB140 Semi-Ac Bass

“ I just bought a 2001 AGB140 from a local music store...”

Written on: 24/03/2010 by RideTroy (1 review written)

I just bought a 2001 AGB140 from a local music store whom I have done buisness with for 30 years. I seen this bass on the wall and was captured by its beauty! This one has never seen a stage and was in near mint condition original. I played the bass "Unplugged" as any musician should do with any instrument, prior to amplifier connection!! The strings were dead but I could hear the potential within its soul..... I took it home, set it up/new strings etc... and POW!! It has the soul of a god… Read Full Review

Ibanez AGB140 Semi-Ac Bass

“Very good sounding, has much punch for a passive bass,...”

Written on: 12/08/2008 by randy23 (1 review written)

Very good sounding, has much punch for a passive bass, looks very cool in brown-sunburst. This is a great bass for great men. Don't buy it when you're a little person with tiny arms! The bass is made in China but greet value for the money. I would buy it again… Read Full Review

Ibanez AGB140 Semi-Ac Bass

“I bought my Ibanez just a few months ago and now its...”

Written on: 28/03/2008 by stevefranks2003 (1 review written)

I bought my Ibanez just a few months ago and now its my fav as i can practice without the amp and the tone is just so thick and mellow. The sound is just fantastic, the build quality is way way beond its price and it looks fantastic… Read Full Review

Ibanez AGB140 Semi-Ac Bass

“Overall this is a bargain. It is a top quality bass,...”

Written on: 05/01/2007 by stuarttowell1989 (1 review written)

Overall this is a bargain. It is a top quality bass, it has a professional sound, and is a fantastic bass. It is quite light, it has great action, it is not to difficult to play and it looks stunning.

The only other things i can say is, if you can play it through a Marshall amp it sounds so good, and maybe add a little extra sustain to make it linger just that little bit more, it sounds so good.

My advice buy it, great bass to have in your collection.

Stuart… Read Full Review