WheelsAbroad.com Reviews

WheelsAbroad.com - Ask a question now

“We did a one-way trip from Edmonton to Vancouver and...”

Written on: 12/08/2009

We did a one-way trip from Edmonton to Vancouver and could not find any rates comparable to what I found with Wheels Abroad. I was a little nervous about booking through a 3rd party, but everything went smoothly. The rental was through National and we even found out at the desk that insurance was included with the rental (I'm not exactly sure how that came about) and they offered to waive extra driver charges if we signed up for their Emerald Club (which was free). I would use wheelsabroad… Read Full Review

“I just rented a car through wheelsabroad for a one-way...”

Written on: 03/06/2009

I just rented a car through wheelsabroad for a one-way trip from Edmonton to Vancouver. All the other car rental companies were charging huge fees for one-way rentals, but thanks to this company, everything went smoothly and there was no extra fee. Got a total steal on the rental price. Even the folks at the National counter were surprised at the rate, but they confirmed it and everything went smoothly. National did have to look up their company code on their system, as it wasn't provided… Read Full Review