Malagacar.com Reviews - www.malagacar.com

Malagacar.com - www.malagacar.com - Ask a question now

“The best ”

Written on: 02/07/2014 by dronfx (2 reviews written)

- Affordable prices - good fuel rules - I got better car than booked… Read Full Review

“Car hire malaga”

Written on: 30/06/2014 by Ryanfq207 (1 review written)

Have hired a car from malaga car the last three years with no complaints. Excellent prompt pick up service. Would recommend them to anyone… Read Full Review

Written on: 01/07/2014

Thank you Ryan!

Please come back anytime. See you very soon!

“Very satisfied”

Written on: 29/05/2014 by Miftasd (1 review written)

Recently rented a car for two weeks of malagacar.com. The transit from the airport was fast, they even helped us with a lot of luggage. The car was almost new and clean. Very quick response on a question by mail. The cheapest and best I found on the internet, it's truth I can conclude by myself. Next time I'll definitely rent a car of malagacar.com again!… Read Full Review

Malagacar's Response to Miftasd's Review

Written on: 30/05/2014

Thank you Miftasd!

We hope you have spent a nice holiday in the Costa del Sol. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you come back to Malaga again.

PS: We now provide MiFi devices to connect all your mobile devices to the Internet without wasting your data plan!

“Great Service”

Written on: 14/05/2014 by MakenaDawson (1 review written)

Renting a car at Malagacar.com is great : the service is outstanding, cars are clean and it is a big relieve for tourists !… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/05/2014

Thank you!

See you very soon :)

“verry good carrental”

Written on: 12/05/2014 by ZayneRose (1 review written)

we do many times carrental whit this company They are good communication and good cars No fill it up the fuel when bringing back Next time again malagacar… Read Full Review

Written on: 12/05/2014

Dear ZayneRose,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Please come back anytime.

“not good”

Written on: 09/05/2014 by RyanMacPherson (1 review written)

It was a disaster. Having booked with aurigacrown the booking confirmation was from malagacar.com. when I arrived at the airport I was directed to the shuttle bus pickup area. There was about 25 people waiting for the 8 seated bus. There was a rush for the first bus to arrive, no such thing as a queue. A second bus arrived and the same thing happened. This was on a Tuesday morning, not what you consider a busy time. I thought of what it must be like at the malagacar office processing such a… Read Full Review

Written on: 12/05/2014

Hello Ryan,

We are very sorry you had to wait at the airport, it isn't very usual. Please could you send us your booking id? So we can check your travel dates and contact you personally.

“Nice and Smooth rental”

Written on: 30/04/2014 by pwoodhead (1 review written)

My rental from malagacar.com was both smooth and easy to sort. Booking was simple, shuttle bus and collection of the car went well and the staff were helpful with tips on where to go and how to get to my accommodation, even though it meant not needing a GPS! returning the vehicle was simple and the comms all the way through have been spot on. Thoroughly recommend them as the price was superb as well… Read Full Review

Malagacar's Response to pwoodhead's Review

Written on: 30/04/2014

Dear Peter,

Thanks a lot for your great review! It was our pleasure to serve you. Please come back anytime.

MalagaCar

“Fine Car. This year I have a fine CORSA from 8/3 until...”

Written on: 23/04/2014 by Giaa1976 (1 review written)

The car was ready and clean. The crew was OK and kindly. The insurrence are very fine and don't cost too must. I come back in 2015 - perhaps alredy in december 2014… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/04/2014

Hi!

Thanks a lot for choosing MalagaCar. See you again in a few months!

MalagaCar

“Excellent service Friendly staff”

Written on: 30/01/2014 by rayshedden (2 reviews written)

Review of malagacar.com We collected our car on Friday 24th January at about 10:00pm. The representative of malagacar.com was in the area that we had been told and we were directed to the area where the courtesy bus would collect us. This is at the sign which says Courtesy Buses, so it's not too difficult! The bus arrived within a couple of minutes and we had the car and left the depot in less than 20 minutes from collecting our bags. We had asked directions to a local hotel where we were… Read Full Review

Malagacar's Response to rayshedden's Review

Written on: 03/02/2014

Thank you Ray!

We are very happy to read your comments. Please come back anytime.

MalagaCar

“Best Rental hire company in Malaga”

Written on: 25/01/2014

Great, friendly, welcoming, and helpful staff. Car was brand new (less than 5,000 km) and had best rates for both manual and automatic around. Have a pay for half tank of fuel policy, return empty (unless rental is 3 days or less). I believe they have the best fuel policy around AGP. Fuel cost was comparable to rates at gas station (paid around 35 euro for half a tank in a chevrolet aveo automatic). If you don't take out excess insurance, return with no damage and I was refunded within 4… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/01/2014

Dear customer,

Thanks a lot for your excellent review! Please come back anytime.

“absolute pleasure”

Written on: 29/11/2013 by vsandu (1 review written)

I've rented a car from Malagacar last week. Tank half full, brought back empty. deposit paid back by Malagacar within 5 days. Smooth and an absolute pleasure to deal with!… Read Full Review

Malagacar's Response to vsandu's Review

Written on: 02/12/2013

Hi vsandu,

Thanks a lot for your message. We love reading our customers' comments, specially when they are as good as yours!

We hope to see you again very soon.

“would rent again!”

Written on: 06/11/2013

rented a small car, ford ka or similar. Became an Toyota Aygo, only 5073 km on it. People, please treat the car as if it is your own, the gearbox had allready suffered from people that can not drive!!Not to blaim malagacar. excellent service, although the woman at the airport was a litte hard to find. Beware, she wares an orange t-shirt!!!!!!!!!! Transferbus was there to bring us to the office, only 800 mtrs away. Had to fly back early, 06.40 hrs, but office was open at 05.00 hrs. Had to put… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/11/2013

Dear customer!
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased that our service has been to your liking. We hope to see you soon back in Malaga!
Kind regards, Malagacar.com

“Excellent value hire”

Written on: 28/10/2013

We have used Malagacar.com several times now. They are always waiting at the airport for our arrival and we are taken to our car hire depot within minuets. They are very friendly and helpful staff . The car we had was excellent we always take extra Insurance for peace of mind. When we take the car back after our holiday they meet us and take us to the airport in the hired car.It is the best car hire service we have had on the Costa del Sol and will continue to use use them every time we go to… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/10/2013

Thanks a lot for your excellent review!

We hope to see you again very soon in the Costa del Sol.

“Good Service”

Written on: 27/10/2013 by Desmonddc (1 review written)

We have just rented a car for 42 days from Malagacar.com. It was a Fiat Punto under two years old with under 20000KM, clean and good condition. Price was very good. Collection from airport by mini bus very quick and when we returned was immediately taken to the airport by the same car. The deposit was returned on our card promptly… Read Full Review

Malagacar's Response to Desmonddc's Review

Written on: 30/10/2013

Hi Desmond, thanks a lot for choosing us.

Please come back anytime!

“Best in Malaga”

Written on: 25/10/2013 by Eggman1959 (1 review written)

I have used Malagacar.com for the last 3-4 years and have always been impressed. From pick up at the airport to receiving the car, all is very smooth. The 1/2 tank of fuel is very fair, no rip offs. I used to hire via companies who are located at the airport but found these inefficient and over charged on extras ie fuel, insurance. It always took much longer queuing and normally didn't get the car on the road for at least an hour, when with malagacar.com I am on the road within 30 mins. I… Read Full Review

Malagacar's Response to Eggman1959's Review

Written on: 30/10/2013

Thank you for trusting us!

We will be more than happy to help you on your next holidays in Malaga.

MalagaCar

“Excellent for car hire and short/long term parking.”

Written on: 19/10/2013 by mrjd68 (1 review written)

I would like on behalf of my wife and myself to thank you and your company for the first class services I received, when I was unable to return to Spain due to my mother being taken in to hospital. Your complete understanding of my requirements, meant that had I no worries at all regarding my car. I will be telling every one I know to use your company for car hire and parking. … Read Full Review

Malagacar's Response to mrjd68's Review

Written on: 21/10/2013

Thank you!

We hope your mother is better now. Please come back anytime.

MalagaCar

“We have used many car hire companies in Spain over the...”

Written on: 16/10/2013

We have used many car hire companies in Spain over the past many years. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending this company as a helpful, very efficient and with high customer standards in everything we did with them. From collecting you at the Airport, taking you to the car collection point and then in a very friendly manner setting you on your way in a high standard vehicle, it gives you all you require, and confidence in all future dealings. I am happy to confirm that we will… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/10/2013

Dear customer,

Thanks a lot for your review. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

“Whats Covered”

Written on: 14/10/2013 by Woody2439 (1 review written)

Hi, i am writing this just to remind people of the horrors of travelling abroad. In the main our hire car was fine. On our last day whilst at Malaga Sea front in our Malagacar.com hired car for 1 weeks holiday was broken into and our hand luggage stolen from the boot of the car. Passports / valuables / etc all gone, a nightmare. The police think local criminals would recognize the car stickers and may target it?. Perhaps these should not be displayed. Malagacar insurances including extra… Read Full Review

Malagacar's Response to Woody2439's Review

Written on: 15/10/2013

Hi Brian,

It's a shame what happened to you. We hope everything is alright now.

As you said, our insurance does not cover personal belongings - it is impossible for us to cover them for 3000 cars. Your travel insurance should help you with this issue.

About the stickers, some customers remove it at the beginning of the rental. We do not recommend to remove the sticker, but you can do it if you feel more secure (we won't charge you for it).

That said, I think the overall service we provided was very good, and maybe a 3-star rating is not so fair, but we understand that being robbed when traveling abroad is a very disgusting situation.

Thanks a lot for choosing our company. We hope you sort this out very soon.

“A First Class Response”

Written on: 09/10/2013 by marron42 (1 review written)

I would like to thank you for the courteous, speedy and efficient manner in which you dealt with my mis-fuelling problem on 15/09/13. The recovery vehicle arrived promptly, as did the taxi to take me to your office at Malaga airport where a replacement vehicle was ready for me. I will be booking with you again for my 2 weeks in Spain in September 2014. May I suggest that under Conceptos Facturados the Gasolina/Petrol line should be accompanied by a Gasolio/Diesel line and the correct fuel… Read Full Review

Malagacar's Response to marron42's Review

Written on: 10/10/2013

Dear Mason, thanks a lot for your suggestion.

We are printing some Petrol/Gasoil stickers and will paste them on every car to avoid this issue in the future (or at least reduce the chance of filling in the wrong fuel).

“A Pleasurable Experience.”

Written on: 03/10/2013 by HRHCliff (1 review written)

I have hired cars across Europe and the USA over a 40 year span and find Malagacar.com to be in a tiny minority where the actual practices and T&C's favour the customer. No pre payment is required, so the renter is trusted to turn up. At the desk, supply full documentation and it all happens quickly. I was only politely asked if I wanted any extras like top up insurance and did I want to pay in GBP or Euros. Sales pressure was nil. The signature part is on an electronic pad before the contract… Read Full Review

Malagacar's Response to HRHCliff's Review

Written on: 04/10/2013

Hi HRHCliff,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with our company. Over the years we've learned that being clear and fair with our customers is the only way to prosper as a business. We hope you've enjoyed your holidays in Malaga!