Trumark Trumark FSX-2000 slingshot Reviews

Trumark Trumark FSX-2000 slingshot - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Trumark Trumark FSX-2000 slingshot

Trumark Trumark FSX-2000 slingshot
Trumark Trumark FSX-2000 slingshot

“This is a decent slingshot that may appeal to the...”

Written on: 30/03/2008 by Jim Coombe (13 reviews written)

This is a decent slingshot that may appeal to the gadget minded. It is well made. I don't find the sights particularly useful and if you were doing a speed round (like the old VEGAS slingshot tournament-probably soon to be revived with SAUNDERS new dueling tree slingshot target) the sling is slow to reload due to the sight posts swinging the bands around. For a target sling it is too light and the stabilizers really don't do much… Read Full Review

“I got my Fsx-2000 last week i've shoot and killed 2...”

Written on: 18/07/2006 by Wizardvault (2 reviews written)

I got my Fsx-2000 last week i've shoot and killed 2 birds already. My grandpa helped me with my aiming. The fiber optic sights work well if you know how to use them, just practice when ever you can… Read Full Review