Tribute Times Reviews - www.tributetimes.co.uk

• Ease Of Navigation

Tribute Times www.tributetimes.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Tribute Times (www.tributetimes.co.uk) is simple to...”

Written on: 16/10/2006 by Joshac06 (1 review written)

Tribute Times (www.tributetimes.co.uk) is simple to use but they could change the background and music. I added 17 pictures but can add up to 200. It's very useful with good support from customer service… Read Full Review

“The Tribute Times website was recommended to me by my...”

Written on: 18/07/2006 by katieangel06 (4 reviews written)

The Tribute Times website was recommended to me by my local funeral director after the loss of our sister.
I liked it because it was dedicated to being a memorial site, and it gave us our own private space/website to remember our sister.
It was easy to use and not expensive.
It is also a member of SAIF, so we knew it was reputable… Read Full Review