Sony NVX-P1 Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Sony NVX-P1 - Ask a question now

Sony NVX-P1

“No updates to the maps have ever been available for my...”

Written on: 18/07/2008 by picrest (1 review written)

No updates to the maps have ever been available for my Sony sat nav as far as I know, only the operating system. If I had known that sony were not going to be updating the map information when I paid £500 for it I would of bought a Garmin instead. Sony leave a lot to be desired… Read Full Review

Sony NVX-P1

“Probably the number one benefit of sat nav is that it...”

Written on: 06/03/2008

Probably the number one benefit of sat nav is that it can help you cut down on your journey time - and let's face it, while we love our cars, there are usually other things we'd rather be doing. The Sony NVX-P1 is peerless in that respect, because no other satnav system on the market will save you so many hours behind the wheel. However, before you get excited, read on, and I'll explain why you'll lose hope trying to program this and thus not bother going on trips.

Due to the unit lacking a… Read Full Review