iRiver E10 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Battery Life

iRiver E10 - Ask a question now

iRiver E10

“I had a Packard Bell AudioKey for my travels until it...”

Written on: 10/07/2006 by OZCharlie (2 reviews written)

I had a Packard Bell AudioKey for my travels until it died very recently. The earphone jack went and that was that. I've been looking for a an MP3 player for about a week and really wanted an iPod but was scared off by the ghastly memory per dollar ratio I actually decided on the Creative Zen Micro based on the reviews on the web. I got to the shop and saw this little beauty, the iriver E10. What a great bit of hardware! It is a 6GB mini-HD type player with a small iPod Nano-esque size and… Read Full Review

Ufensyd's Response to OZCharlie's Review

Written on: 31/07/2006

Hi, I was wondering how you were finding the E10 now that you've had some more time with it? Is the iRiver Plus software any good?

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib