Saitek Cyborg 3D Force Stick Reviews

Saitek Cyborg 3D Force Stick - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Saitek Cyborg 3D Force Stick

Saitek Cyborg 3D Force Stick

“I am now looking for another joystick similar to the...”

Written on: 27/06/2007 by royk (1 review written)

I am now looking for another joystick similar to the Saitek Cyborg… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Saitek Cyborg 3D Force Stick

“The Saitek Cyborg 3D Force Stick PC Game Controller is...”

Written on: 23/09/2005 by Howard1andonly (1 review written)

The Saitek Cyborg 3D Force Stick PC Game Controller is a pricey item, and should be very good, which it is until it fails. After 2 years of excellent service, the stick suddenly went full right rudder, and I could not fix it in any way. I dumped and reloaded the drivers - no change. I opened the unit (everything is sealed), but nothing is adjustable.
I bought a Rumble Force (the lesser version of this stick) and plugged it in just to see what would happen. I thought if it works, then the… Read Full Review

236535_Greg233's Response to Howard1andonly's Review

Written on: 30/03/2006

I have a Logitec Wingman Extreme Digital 3d. Goes to full right rudder on European Airwar game. Throttle will not calibrate in Microsoft FS2004 . I have the latest DX 9 and still can't use it. I'm leary of buying another stick until I get some good feeback from someone.

362056_Mike Amphlett Lord's Response to Howard1andonly's Review

Written on: 25/04/2008

Had the rudder issue with a Logitech Wingman FF stick. I stripped it, cleaned dust etc from the pots and rebuilt it. Fiddly job - much yelling required. This improved matters but not to perfection. I had my PC changed because of other hardware issues (and a USB/mainboard problem) which finally solved it.
<br/>SO - was it the pots, the drivers, the hardware issue or the USB drivers. Never found out - sorry.
<br/>
<br/>Mike Amphlett-Lord

252414_Specilop's Response to Howard1andonly's Review

Written on: 24/07/2006

Do you use a windows XP? When i was installing my stick a message said it may not be safe to run this stick on an XP, thanks if you could answer.