Confetti www.confetti.co.uk - Pre Aug 2010 Reviews

Comment from Review Centre

Note from Review Centre.

As of the end of August 2010 this company came under new management following a buy out. The reviews on this page reflect the products and services offered under the previous management.

For new reviews on this company please visit http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews106479.html

Confetti www.confetti.co.uk - Pre Aug 2010 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Confetti www.confetti.co.uk - Pre Aug 2010

Confetti www.confetti.co.uk  - Pre Aug 2010

“Ordered samples, 6 weeks later have still not received...”

Written on: 15/07/2010

Ordered samples, 6 weeks later have still not received despite numerous chasers. Received samples from 2 other firms over 5 weeks ago. Seeing other reviews on this company this seems to be a common trend with this firm and not an isolated incident. If you do use this company make sure your guests know they're invited already and don't rely on the invitations, they make never arrive. Doesn't matter how nice the invitation appear, if they don't arrive, then they're pretty useless… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/06/2011

We're very sorry to hear you had a poor experience with our service. At the time the review was written the company was undergoing significant changes which were well publicised in the press. Rest assured that customer feedback has been taken on board and our customer service department try to make customers aware of any potential delays with their orders.
We hope this issue hasn’t put you off visiting the site again as customer service is a huge priority for us and something we are looking to continually improve.
Apologies again, Confetti.co.uk.

“The order was late, not only late but bashed around in...”

Written on: 17/06/2010

The order was late, not only late but bashed around in the parcel force van so that our table number holders were bent! The laser cut butterflies were burnt! We've sent the whole lot back. Big disappointment. No not waste your money!… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/06/2011

We're sorry to hear that your order arrived late and you experienced problems with product quality. Since the review was written we have taken a number of steps to improve customer service levels.
We hope you found replacements in plenty of time for your wedding day and hope these issues haven't put you off visiting the site again.
Confetti.co.uk.

“Ordered a table planning kit at the end of march. It...”

Written on: 04/05/2010

Ordered a table planning kit at the end of march. It still has not arrived. I had spoken to Customer Services last week who then told me that it was out of stock. They managed to locate one at one of their shops and get it sent to the depot to be posted out to myself.

Received an email today saying that it had been despatched - GREAT - to the wrong address. (I have moved since the order was originally placed). I was originally told that the item would be sent to the original delivery address… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 04/07/2011

We're sorry to hear that you had problems with your table plannig kit. Since the review was written the company has undergone a number of well publicised changes and as a result we have taken a number of steps to improve customer service levels. Customer satisfaction is hugely important to us and we hope this issue hasn't put you off visiting the site again.
Confetti.co.uk.

“Really disappointed with my first (and most likely...”

Written on: 26/03/2010

Really disappointed with my first (and most likely last!) order with Confetti.co.uk - I placed an order with them on Tuesday, paid £9.99 for next day delivery (which I felt was pretty hefty considering it was such a large order!) and it got to Friday and it still hadn't arrived! When I phoned them, apparently, because one item on the order wasn't in stock, they decided to hold back on the whole of my order and not ship it till that had arrived in stock with them! However - this wasn't explained… Read Full Review

Written on: 04/07/2011

Sorry to hear that you had a problem with your delivery. Customer satisfaction is an issue we take very seriously. Since the review was written the company has gone through a number of changes and we have worked hard to improve customer service levels. We hope this experience won't put you off visiting the site again in the future.
Confetti.co.uk

“I would definitely not recommend using this website to...”

Written on: 06/11/2009

I would definitely not recommend using this website to order anything!! I ordered items for my sisters hen night which arrived 2weeks late. I contacted customer service and was told to go down to post office and ask if they have it!! Like I can do that when I work full time. I was told to return the items & get a proof of purchase. Which I did. They still will not refund my order!! I have now been told I should go to Royal Mail and ask them to look for my returned item. Customer service are… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Very poor customer service from confetti.co.uk. The...”

Written on: 14/06/2009

Very poor customer service from confetti.co.uk. The product was not what we wanted (personalised confetti in wrong colour as the web picture did not match what we wanted)… Read Full Review

“I use Confetti for lots of planning tips but spend...”

Written on: 16/01/2008 by SuffolkShopper (6 reviews written)

I use Confetti for lots of planning tips but spend most of my time on their forum. Its a great place to get advice from real brides rather than just advertising and marketing BS… Read Full Review

“Overall, Confetti is a useful and informative website....”

Written on: 18/07/2006 by katieangel06 (4 reviews written)

Overall, Confetti is a useful and informative website. It could do with a little more inspirational unusual ideas on there, but for the everyday brides it is a top website… Read Full Review

“Confetti - Lots to find on this site. A bit of a one...”

Written on: 11/10/2004 by splat (1 review written)

Confetti - Lots to find on this site. A bit of a one stop shop. Long-running and informative lots of products available. Too many pop-ups. Too much advertising, it's just too busy on the eyes… Read Full Review