Tefal Pro Express Turbo Model GV8110 Reviews

Other Features
Water Capacity: 28.74 oz
Power
Wattage: 2200 watts

“To put it simply - I would not be without my Tefal Pro...”

Written on: 29/04/2009 by Rosiella (1 review written)

To put it simply - I would not be without my Tefal Pro Express Turbo Model GV8110 - didn' know what I was missing until I received this as a gift. have bought a new iron because my daughter "stole" my existing one from me. I recommend them to everyone whether they want to hear it or not!… Read Full Review

“I make my living by ironing other peoples clothing. ”

Written on: 06/07/2006 by marti winston (2 reviews written)

I make my living by ironing other peoples clothing.
I had a Tefal 2850/2860 for years now and was very happy with it till one day, after 4 years of constant use the cord exploded.
While it was in the shop having the cord replaced ($15) I bought the Tefal Pro Express Turbo.
I paid approximately $410.00 for this iron.
While I loved my old iron, this one is definitely a giant step forward..
The Pro Express Turbo (P.E.T.) has much more steam per minute and 5 bars of pressure!
It takes out most… Read Full Review