Cars Reviews

Cars - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cars

“Excellent Customer Service”

Written on: 02/11/2013

I Have Recently Purchased A Used Car From Motorpoint At Derby. Great Experience, All The Staff We Dealt With Were Exceptional And I Will Certainly Return Next Time We Decide To Upgrade… Read Full Review

Cars

“It was a pretty cute movie all together and i think...”

Written on: 06/12/2008

It was a pretty cute movie all together and i think who ever is reading this to go out and watch it!… Read Full Review

Cars

“The animation in this film is incredible! ”

Written on: 07/03/2007 by andyv (17 reviews written)

The animation in this film is incredible!

It's the story of a rookie car who is in the running to win the annual racing competition called "The Piston Cup". On the way to the tie-break race he gets lost, ends up in a small town and because he "chewed-up" the road he has to repair it before he can leave.

As time clicks on he starts to befriend the townsfolk - making best friends with Mater the tow truck and then falls in love with the female lawyer - a sky blue Porche 911.

He eventually… Read Full Review

Cars

“I bought this DVD for my eight-year-old son thinking...”

Written on: 11/12/2006 by Helen of Troy (188 reviews written)

I bought this DVD for my eight-year-old son thinking it was a film for kids. He put it into the DVD player and we all sat, rivetted to this film!
How Disney have come on since Snow White! I should say Disney Pixar. It is like you are watching real cars, with a personality of their own, with real and very beautiful scenery! These cars have expressions, emotions and feelings, each hase its own unique character. The film has an excellent storyline, one the whole family will love, even little… Read Full Review

Cars

“When my friends and I decided to go to watch Cars, I...”

Written on: 14/11/2006 by creamer1 (2 reviews written)

When my friends and I decided to go to watch Cars, I wasn't really that excited. I thought that it would probably end up being boring, especially since I have no interest in cars, not to mention this is a children's film. What probably made it great for me was the variety of funny characters. The plot was nice and predictable, like any family film.

The animation was outstanding! Most of the characterizations are based on racial and economic stereotypes, but they wouldn't work without being… Read Full Review

Mister Soft's Response to creamer1's Review

Written on: 15/11/2006

I came away from this movie feeling a bit underwhelmed - I just didn't enjoy it as much as Pixar's earlier work and for a children's film it is very long (I started to check my watch and that isn't a good sign in my eyes) - does anybody know what the subject of their next film is?

Cars

“Cars is a very simple, yet great concept for a film....”

Written on: 12/09/2006 by ricbooth41 (26 reviews written)

Cars is a very simple, yet great concept for a film. The idea of talking cars in their own little world would please any child, and yet the whole family can enjoy the film, which contains some rather funny and tense moments.

Overall, it is an enjoyable film for all ages to see… Read Full Review