Bio Technique Avance www.centre-biotechnique-avance.com Reviews

Media Gallery for Bio Technique Avance www.centre-biotechnique-avance.com

Bio Technique Avance www.centre-biotechnique-avance.com

“nada nothing”

Written on: 27/07/2016 by dah2912 (1 review written)

I recently wanted to buy the machine DM-9050ADX of BIOTECHNIQUE AVANCE but I can not find positive comments. I got to look closely at two of its machines include the DM-9050ADX and really they do not work for this purpose It has no power or machine components similar to the beauty salon if you have any comments or experience diferent to mine please comment on this review… Read Full Review

“Customer service”

Written on: 02/11/2015 by ahsyrah (1 review written)

I recently purchased a laser machine from this company. I want you to know you have an exceptional employee, in your sales division. Her calm, patient manner was a great help to me when my frustration was at an all-time high. I had been indecisive if I should spend such a large amount of money on a product that I knew nothing about and with a company that was out of the country. Her knowledge of the machines made me feel comfortable and confident in making this purchase. She was very courteous… Read Full Review

“ communication is impossible”

Written on: 20/11/2013

The heat is so intense that it melted the gun and the seller communication is impossible not recommend… Read Full Review

“This IPL is a scam (IPL850) as is the carbon dye. Even...”

Written on: 14/01/2013

This IPL is a scam (IPL850) as is the carbon dye. Even though it is supposed to remove hair by using the machine every few weeks, I used it daily for a month. It did not kill one hair. The dye did NOT help. Also tried to remove an old tattoo in dark ink. NOTHING happened. Anyone thinking of buying from Advan- Biotechniques, or whatever name they are currently using should check the history of this company. I do not know why they have no negative responses on EBay, but I cannot find any positive… Read Full Review

“I a simple scam”

Written on: 15/11/2011

I have to say that this "company" is a big scam, The laser is a simple empty box wit a laser burner, nothing near to a medical instrument. The only thing that you can eliminate with this is the health of your skin. I don't know how this people are not in jail… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I purchased my laser machine (LD40K) in September...”

Written on: 22/01/2009

I purchased my laser machine (LD40K) in September 2008. The machine does not perform as they claim. I have had laser treatment done at a salon, so I know how it's supposed to work. Their machine does not singe the hairs at all. It took them at least 2 months to ship the unit to me which I promptly returned at my expense. They claim to give a refund within 30 days. This did not happen after numerous e-mails. I had to get Mastercard involved to receive my full refund 2 months after… Read Full Review

Madlittlecamper's Comment

Written on: 13/05/2013

I need to know the best way to go about returning this horrible equipment!! please help me!! teecami@yahoo.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“I almost bought one of their 'lasers'... but when I...”

Written on: 25/06/2008

I almost bought one of their 'lasers'... but when I realised they asked me to transfer money to Texas via transunion (even if the reseller was supposed to be a Canadian company) I thought that might be a risky... I tried to find reviews about their laser technology somewhere but on every site I visited, nothing... They claim to have all the best settings but where that comes from for 1000-5000$??? It was actually too good to be true I guess; Let's pay an esthetician... Because we wont have this… Read Full Review

Dah2912's Comment

Written on: 27/07/2016

I almost bought the machine.
but like you, also investigates comments
thanks for them

☆☆☆☆☆

“I purchased a laser system through Bio Technique...”

Written on: 14/08/2007 by EB1 (1 review written)

I purchased a laser system through Bio Technique Avance back in February 2007. I initially contacted them via their web site asking what system would be suitable for home use, and they were ever so eager to talk to me then. So I arranged for a wire transfer for $1,803.82 = Euro 1,434.71 to be lodged into their bank account, thinking I'd made a wise decision as their web site looked so genuine, professional and honest. I eventually received my machine on the 17th April. Not only had I received… Read Full Review

Lolalola's Response to EB1's Review

Written on: 29/08/2007

I found this review helpful because the writer stated the facts about the Bio Technique Avance Standard Long Pulse Diode Laser, and included the pertinent information.
<br/>
<br/>Most helpful.

Enriqx's Response to EB1's Review

Written on: 03/04/2010

I found this review very helpful because...i have others opinion about centre biotechnique, i was looking for reviews about their products, i never get any information about their products, anywhere, this is the first place i found what i belive useful information. many thanks.

Eb1's Response to EB1's Review

Written on: 26/09/2007

Wednesday 26th September: Further to my review of the 14th August, I have since received a partial refund from Centre Biotechnique Avance. Refund was by cheque, which took 21 working days (4 weeks) to clear, which eventually was today. I'm still amazed I received the money. It's been a long 7 months. I would still urge people to be extremely careful when dealing with internet purchasing, especially when it deals with large amounts of money.

☆☆☆☆☆

“It was the wrong diode laser. I returned it, and I did...”

Written on: 21/05/2007 by scesenes (1 review written)

It was the wrong diode laser. I returned it, and I did not get any type of refund for the Bio Technique Avance Standard Long Pulse Diode Laser, so I lost my deposit of $600+… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Centre Biotecnique Avance appears to be a professional...”

Written on: 06/03/2007 by addoni (1 review written)

Centre Biotecnique Avance appears to be a professional website and the whole company has been thought about from every angle so that they can keep money from you. The head office that it is registered to, is only a postal dropping point. They operate from different sides of the border so that there are different laws that will protect them. They make their money, by you using the product, then they charge you a 25% restocking fee for using it. Most people don't complain as they are glad to… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I purchased the LDM10K laser for $3000 which is is...”

Written on: 14/11/2006 by laurajo (1 review written)

I purchased the LDM10K laser for $3000 which is is approx £1700. I followed the instructions exactly and it did not work whatsoever. According to their website the LDM10K laser is supposed to have a beam size of 0.4cm by 0.8cm. When testing the laser on the carbon test paper, the beam was the size of a pin prick (I had previously purchased a home laser for £99 which had a larger beam than this). Upon further inspection of the laser it was obvious it was a tiny laser beam surrounded by a red… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“More importantly, the Biotechnique Avance company...”

Written on: 02/07/2006 by cdav266 (1 review written)

More importantly, the Biotechnique Avance company states a 90-day non-conditional guarantee. However, I have returned my item following their protocols and they are refusing to pay the refund. I can not get my money back at this point… Read Full Review

256137_Lj1000's Response to cdav266's Review

Written on: 20/08/2006

Which laser did you buy? I have recently purchased the LDM10K laser from them which hasn&#039;t yet arrived so I haven&#039;t has the opportunity to try it out. I am a bit skeptical about it&#039;s effectiveness but due to the 90 day return policy I didn&#039;t see this as a problem. What were their reasons for not refunding?

Laurajo's Response to cdav266's Review

Written on: 14/11/2006

I could not agree more - having received my Biotechnique Avance Standard Long Pulse Diode laser I have since returned it, and had to go through my credit card company to get my money back.