Outdoorkit Reviews - www.outdoorkit.co.uk

Outdoorkit www.outdoorkit.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Ordered a Vango Yukon 400 tent on Monday evening...”

Written on: 07/05/2008

Ordered a Vango Yukon 400 tent on Monday evening delivered on Wednesday. Excellent price (best I could find on internet) £148 including delivery, would use again and reccomend. 1 minor defect in tent (1 internal toggle missing) hence 9 not 10… Read Full Review

“I ordered a family tent from Outdoorkit for a weekend...”

Written on: 30/06/2006 by terryfisher (1 review written)

I ordered a family tent from Outdoorkit for a weekend camping trip, and I was pleasantly surprised when it turned up only two days after I had ordered it! I've had unpleasant experiences buying other outdoor stuff from the internet, so Outdoorkit has made me feel better!… Read Full Review