Outdoorkit Reviews - www.outdoorkit.co.uk

Outdoorkit www.outdoorkit.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Are they trying to fleece me for a fleece? ”

Written on: 24/04/2015 by ShamaCooper (1 review written)

I ordered a jacket from Outdoor kit via amazon for 135. I then searched for a second jacket that I wanted to order and noticed that this was available directly through the Outdoor kit website, as well as with other suppliers. Rather than go to another supplier, I enquired with Outdoor kit whether I could order the second item with them through amazon. I was instructed to cancel my amazon order and re-order both items through their website. As soon as I cancelled the order, the price of the… Read Full Review

“won't recommend.”

Written on: 01/12/2012

bad experienced returned item for wrong size wasted an expensive postage at buyers expense… Read Full Review