Urbanity Store Reviews - www.urbanitystore.com

Urbanity Store www.urbanitystore.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Urbanityonline.co.uk is a JOKE!!”

Written on: 08/04/2015 by Haynesel148 (1 review written)

Please think twice before you use this company, UrbanityOnline.co.uk. The customer service is non existent and the incompetent lady called Gemma Stevens is nothing but a rude, snotty, unhelpful human being. I paid a whopping £5.99 for next day mainland delivery. Urbanityonline were so incompetent that they provided the courier with an incomplete address. Now bearing in mind, I paid for my item with Paypal and also checked out with Paypal, so my full address was on there, so there was no… Read Full Review

“ Upon being directed to the Urbanity Store site via...”

Written on: 26/03/2009 by batteredmint (2 reviews written)

Upon being directed to the Urbanity Store site via Google, I was under the impression it was a rather large, professional company with some good discounts and a wide range of stock. Purchacing my item(s) was quick, convienient, secure and easy. I was initially pleased with the transaction, and had managed to buy my long desired item(s) at a reasonable price.

However, several days went by. No sign of my purchace, I had recieved the email confirming the order was "pending", however nothing… Read Full Review