Gap Reviews - www.gap.com

From 1 review

Summary

Compare reviews of the Gap Online shopping experience with other online shopping sites at Review Centre to find which site is most recommended.

If you love Gap UK and regularly shop on their Gap Online UK site, please write a review and let others know why you choose Gap.

Gap www.gap.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I love GAP”

Written on: 01/08/2012 by headjess (7 reviews written)

Over the years I have gone through different tastes and a part of me always considered GAP to be for older people and not as "cool" as TopShop and alike. How very wrong I was. After going into the store when I saw a 60% off sale I brought myself some jeans and they are the best I have ever had in terms of quality and fit they are out of this world :) When I got the jeans they asked me if I wanted to sign up to get the GAP newsletter and emails which contain offers and such, I accepted even… Read Full Review