Gap Reviews - www.gap.com

From 1 review

Summary

Compare reviews of the Gap Online shopping experience with other online shopping sites at Review Centre to find which site is most recommended.

If you love Gap UK and regularly shop on their Gap Online UK site, please write a review and let others know why you choose Gap.

Gap www.gap.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“It has been two weeks and still my package has not...”

Written on: 19/08/2009

It has been two weeks and still my package has not come. I called fedex and they said they send it on to usps and that I need to talk to my local post office. I am so upset that it has taken so long and it is not just one package it is three. I would not ship with The Gap's flat rate shipping again. It is so slow!… Read Full Review