Gap Reviews - www.gap.com

Summary

Compare reviews of the Gap Online shopping experience with other online shopping sites at Review Centre to find which site is most recommended.

If you love Gap UK and regularly shop on their Gap Online UK site, please write a review and let others know why you choose Gap.

Gap www.gap.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Always out of stock”

Written on: 03/06/2014 by Shelbya161 (1 review written)

Almost no point in going through the online store for average sizes -- always out of stock and quickly sells out. Can only imagine that promotions etc really only ever apply to a small proportion of inventory… Read Full Review

“HOLDING MY MONEY”

Written on: 27/11/2012 by Tink3034 (1 review written)

This is ridiculous! I ordered something online and they put a hold on my account and then put through the "new" amount as well. So now they deducted the new order total from my account and have not released my original money, which they said could take up to 30 days. The man I spoke with Seth, was rude and made me feel bad for wanting my money back. He did nothing to try and save a loyal customer. I have made the decision that Gap and Gap.com will NEVER get another cent of mine. I used to… Read Full Review