French Connection Reviews - www.frenchconnection.co.uk

French Connection www.frenchconnection.co.uk - Ask a question now

“one of my fav shop”

Written on: 31/12/2013 by somerewin (3 reviews written)

I've bought from the shop before long. It is not well known as hm or some other brands. But their clothes are good for me. It's one of the sites I like best… Read Full Review

“Order taken, received email confirming order. Called...”

Written on: 09/03/2010

Order taken, received email confirming order. Called them 3 days later to check on progress and was told that I should have been called to say that item was not in stock order was cancelled! Left me just enough time to find alternative present for husband's birthday...not great service so wont be looking here again… Read Full Review