Vera Wang at The Wedding Shop Reviews

Vera Wang at The Wedding Shop - Ask a question now

“I had an appointment to try on dresses and when I...”

Written on: 04/03/2011

I had an appointment to try on dresses and when I arrived there was someone else trying on a dress, the staff, who were very rude, had double booked. When I went in again for my appointment, the staff were rude again and unhelpful and disorganized. I would not recommend them at all… Read Full Review

“Well recommended. I had an appointment here as I...”

Written on: 03/08/2006 by NM2006 (4 reviews written)

Well recommended. I had an appointment here as I wanted a very simple gown for my celebrations. The staff were lovely, from the little white gloves my planner put on to help, through to the slippers, they take great care when you have a fitting and you have their total attention… Read Full Review