Grey Goose Reviews

Grey Goose - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Grey Goose

Grey Goose

“Can't have a party without the Goose”

Written on: 16/12/2014 by matjens15 (5 reviews written)

Oh course there has to be vodka at the party, my friends and I always celebrate parties with the Goose… Read Full Review

“Vodka Time”

Written on: 26/10/2012 by StudentLife78 (3 reviews written)

Quite simply the best Vodka you can buy. It's so good you can even drink it with ice and a slice of lemon. Pay the extra and try it! My friend brought a bottle to a party and that was me hooked, ended up a great party :)… Read Full Review

Grey Goose

“I really enjoyed drinkin this vodka, the taste was...”

Written on: 04/05/2008 by welshmillie (1 review written)

I really enjoyed drinkin this vodka, the taste was clean and smooth, that slipped down easily. I enjoyed supping it over ice, with tonic and a piece of lime. It tasted so fresh, and made for happy drinking. This has now become one of the best vodkas i have ever tasted!!!… Read Full Review

Grey Goose

“I stumbled across this drink on holiday in September...”

Written on: 17/12/2007 by Elricardo (20 reviews written)

I stumbled across this drink on holiday in September and was really impressed. I'm no vodka aficionado, but on being served this stuff I noticed a sweetness to it unusual to Vodka's.

Its hard to describe but Gray Goose sort of makes a Vodka and diet Coke taste like Vodka and regular coke. It really makes, what I think is a beer drinkers cop out drink, into something you might start on and then stay on all night.

I bought a bottle recently and thought the true acid test would be to try some… Read Full Review