Mission M33i Reviews

• Sound Quality

Mission M33i - Ask a question now

Mission M33i

“To give less subjective comment, you need to consider...”

Written on: 17/09/2007 by banem (1 review written)

To give less subjective comment, you need to consider price and overall sound. Price is low which makes them affordable. For such a price I doubt you could get better one, but you should consider separate subwoofer too - for the same price as these two, which actually doubles price. Of course, sound much depends on your living room, sometimes in small rooms you will have too much bass, but quantity is not equal to quality. I've get used to listen 3 way speakers and therefore I miss some of the… Read Full Review

Mission M33i

“I recently purchased the Mission M33i from my local...”

Written on: 23/06/2006 by beemer (7 reviews written)

I recently purchased the Mission M33i from my local audio dealer. Out of the box the Mission M33i seem to sound if anything a bit dull, but give them about 8 hrs and they really come alive. The sonic abilities of the Mission M33i is outstanding at this price. They seem to work well with my Marantz PM4200 because the PM4200 is only 30 watt/chanel the 8 ohm means they are easy for the amp to run and the sensitivity being 90db give you extra volume from a lower power amp. I think this is… Read Full Review