Weber Genesis Silver B Reviews

• Durability

• Ease of Cleaning

Weber Genesis Silver B - Ask a question now

Weber Genesis Silver B

“I BBQ often and I'm embarrased that my friends have...”

Written on: 23/06/2006 by CA BBQ Dude (1 review written)

I BBQ often and I'm embarrased that my friends have purchased grils in the $300 range that have much better performance than my $450 Weber Genesis Silver B grill. And this is after 2 years of use. I can not believe Weber is tarnishing their good name in the interest of profits over performance. There are many brand name grills that are far superior to this product. Don't be fooled by the Weber name. Making a good charcoal BBQ doesn't mean they know squat about gas grills. Weber have proved this… Read Full Review