United 93 Reviews

United 93 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for United 93

United 93

“Watched United 93 the other day, as I am interested in...”

Written on: 14/09/2009 by emmamalakian (40 reviews written)

Watched United 93 the other day, as I am interested in 9/11 it had me my partner and my dad interested.
After watching you feel you have had a secret look inside a part of 9/11 that the media never bothered with.
If you dont mind remembering what happened that day then it is a must see.
If you dont want to remember then i wouldnt watch it.

Good film it really shows the side of 9/11 that most of us never saw… Read Full Review

United 93

“I have had an interest in the 9/11 theories and...”

Written on: 06/01/2007 by Tewbacca (10 reviews written)

I have had an interest in the 9/11 theories and stories since the event and have watched many documentaries and read many books. So when this film came out and was surrounded by so much "hype" as to whether it should be screened or not, like any other curious human being I decided to go and see it.
The film is based on the Flight United 93 flying from Newark to San Francisco with 44 people on board - there were 33 passengers, 7 members of crew and 4 Hijackers.
It was not known to the passengers… Read Full Review