Tefal Can Opener Reviews

• Service & Support

Tefal Can Opener - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tefal Can Opener

“Best make”

Written on: 27/06/2013 by SewardMaddalena640 (5 reviews written)

Tefal is the leading brand for kitchen appliances, most of our kitchen tools are Tefal, including this can opener which we had for probably 5 years or more and still works like the first day… Read Full Review

Tefal Can Opener

“we've had a Tefal Can Opener for 15 years and it is...”

Written on: 18/10/2008 by frederick smith (1 review written)

we've had a Tefal Can Opener for 15 years and it is still as good as the day we bought it… Read Full Review

Airam's Response to frederick smith's Review

Written on: 05/01/2014

how do you sharpen it?

Tefal Can Opener

“I love this tin (or can for you americans) opener! m/...”

Written on: 02/02/2007 by matwizard (1 review written)

I love this tin (or can for you americans) opener! m/ I am actually going to frame it when I get home - maybe place it in a pickle jar to preserve! Imagine that in a museum as an ancient artifact!… Read Full Review

Tefal Can Opener

“I have had the tefal can opener for 3 years now and it...”

Written on: 31/10/2004 by IzzyC (1 review written)

I have had the tefal can opener for 3 years now and it still works as well as it did the day I bought it - a bit more expensive but lasts much longer. Also very easy to use. Overall good value for money… Read Full Review