Julian Haines Bowls Ltd Sterling Slimline 00 Reviews

Julian Haines Bowls Ltd Sterling Slimline 00 - Ask a question now

“Website clear and easy. Service excellent”

Written on: 04/07/2006 by Wilhelmina Harris (1 review written)

Website clear and easy. Service excellent… Read Full Review

“Now it is not everyday that I go looking for lawn...”

Written on: 21/06/2006 by MissBehaving (16 reviews written)

Now it is not everyday that I go looking for lawn bowls to buy. But because it is my mums 65th birthday and that is what she wanted I thought it would be a brilliant way to get out of being imaginative!

First off, I will say that there are not many shops online that sell Lawn Bowls so my choice was limited. However, I did come across Julian Haines Bowls more than once. After surfing their easy website, I found what I was looking for. Sterling Slimline 00. (No idea what any of that means by… Read Full Review

Lance Corporal's Response to MissBehaving's Review

Written on: 08/12/2009

I found this review very helpful because...my own experience was also good. Having brought a pair of shoes I found that the sole was seperating from the uppers. I contacted Julian Haines and having returned the old pair a new pair was received with the postage. First class sevice.