Serif PagePlus 11 Reviews

Serif PagePlus 11 - Ask a question now

Serif PagePlus 11

“I did reccomend Serif page plus to my friends. It is...”

Written on: 31/10/2009

I did reccomend Serif page plus to my friends. It is quite easy to use and the results ar tremendens. You can start up quicqly with simple designs and later on you discover many more tools and tricks. It is not a professional programm but you can realize professional work. And it is free… Read Full Review

Serif PagePlus 11

“This is the best DTP software I have ever used. I used...”

Written on: 24/09/2008 by Peter Millist (1 review written)

This is the best DTP software I have ever used. I used Sans Serif in the early days, but drifetd back to MS Publisher. But since the introduction of PagePlus 11 I have gone firmly back to Serfif. PagePlus 11 outshines MS Publisher by far… Read Full Review

Serif PagePlus 11

“The Serif PagePlus 11 product is solid in terms of...”

Written on: 02/01/2007 by AnnaMaguire (1 review written)

The Serif PagePlus 11 product is solid in terms of stability, and it has a number of good features, which are fine for some applications, but not for designed books. On the surface, the features seem to exist, but once you really try to publish, there are fundamental deficiencies. Having been assured by a pleasant salesperson that the product would handle my book publishing needs, I now need to throw it out and buy something else.

Unfortunately, you cannot break a book into separate files and… Read Full Review

Serif PagePlus 11

“I would definitely recommend PagePlus to anyone...”

Written on: 20/06/2006 by jenkin (1 review written)

I would definitely recommend PagePlus to anyone looking for desktop publishing software. I used some of the templates, which are easy to follow and customisable, to get ideas and the basis for my invitations and worked through some of the tutorials to become more familiar with the program. I found it much easier to use than the industry standard programs I'd dabbled with at work and the results I achieved were brilliant. The interface is really straightforward and there's a context toolbar so… Read Full Review