Remploy Soldier 95 Chest Rig Reviews

From 1 review

Remploy Soldier 95 Chest Rig - Ask a question now

“I managed to grab this Remploy Soldier 95 chestrig off...”

Written on: 19/06/2006 by blamonge23 (23 reviews written)

I managed to grab this Remploy Soldier 95 chestrig off my neighbour on the night of his retirement from the army. Fortunatley it was new but came with a funky smudge of sand from Afghanistan across it. Generally I think that as far as chest rigs go these are rather good. Now I stress many people think that for many obvious reasons they are usless and lame. Yet in the two years in the ACF I used mine I never really found a fault that I couldn't rectify with a better solution. Personally and like… Read Full Review