Ducati 999 110 Reviews

• Reliability

Ducati 999 110 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ducati 999 110

Ducati 999 110

“For a passenger, this is the most comfy bike ever.”

Written on: 19/04/2011 by ishikah (1 review written)

For a passenger, this is the most comfy bike ever… Read Full Review

“When the Ducati 999 110 first turned up at the...”

Written on: 19/06/2006 by 2 stroke (7 reviews written)

When the Ducati 999 110 first turned up at the beginning of Summer 2005, lying on its side in the back of a van, which caused the whole left side fairing badly cracked. I assembled it putting on the foot pegs and got it started and left it warming up for 15 minutes then I took it out for a little ride. Which I could not do so I phoned a couple people and I rode it to the end of my road no problems. I have to say it is a fast bike it pulled away wheel spinning and wheelying with a lot of power… Read Full Review