Renault Laguna 1.8 16v Petrol Privilage Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Renault Laguna 1.8 16v Petrol Privilage - Ask a question now

“Unreliable, slow, nice looking, plenty of tricks...”

Written on: 16/03/2007 by jasohare (1 review written)

Unreliable, slow, nice looking, plenty of tricks inside, avoid this vehicle!!! Owned for 2 months, sat on driveway for 1 month, and I feel I would have been better off burning my money!… Read Full Review

“I will never have another of these Renault Lagunas. I...”

Written on: 15/06/2006 by Dave S (1 review written)

I will never have another of these Renault Lagunas. I hunted round for one of these cars for ages, was really looking forward to getting one and was very very disappointed when I did. Sorry if this review seems very bad to Renault, but I have had nothing but trouble with the car since I bought it and am now faced with selling the thing for £3000 less than I paid for it 5 months ago just to get rid of it… Read Full Review