Cort MR-AS Reviews

• Appearance

Cort MR-AS - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cort MR-AS

Cort MR-AS

“I looked at Taylors, Martins etc etc. I was looking...”

Written on: 21/09/2010

I looked at Taylors, Martins etc etc. I was looking for a high end acoustic for live gigging. I would never have believed that I would buy a "Chinese made" guitar. The MR AS4 NAT I played was just beautiful. I own quite a few top end guitars. I have aways believed that a guitar "speaks " to you. The action and tone on this instrument blew me away. I urge anyone who is thinking of buying an acoustic with a view to gigging. You MUST check these out. This cost me A$ 800 and as far as I can see… Read Full Review

Cort MR-AS

“A dreadnought shape, with venetian cutaway, this Cort...”

Written on: 10/06/2006 by grayn (7 reviews written)

A dreadnought shape, with venetian cutaway, this Cort MR-AS is a very professional instrument for a low price tag. The looks lack the wow-factor. That's mainly down the bland spruce top, that isn't enlivened by the Abalone soundhole rosette or the black & white soundboard binding. The back, neck and head look great but the big white soundboard is anaemic.
I was looking for a guitar that was a good acoustic and had the electronics to keep the sound natural, through an amp. The MR-AS was… Read Full Review