Cannonball T-5 Stone Series Tenor sax Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Cannonball T-5 Stone Series Tenor sax - Ask a question now

Cannonball T-5 Stone Series Tenor sax

“These horns have a lot of character, and a huge, warm...”

Written on: 22/12/2007 by saxman1981 (1 review written)

These horns have a lot of character, and a huge, warm sound. They're fun to play, and I feel like I can express myself on my cannonball stone series better than on any other sax I tried. I mean, I can play softly and it sounds beautiful, and then I can make it really scream and there's no "ceiling" to limit what I play… Read Full Review

Cannonball T-5 Stone Series Tenor sax

“This Cannonball T-5 Stone Series Tenor sax comes...”

Written on: 10/06/2006 by saxmasterpro (1 review written)

This Cannonball T-5 Stone Series Tenor sax comes standard with two hand hammered necks (Silver and the color of your sax), Blue steel springs, Hand hammared bell and body, High F#, rich color that doesnt fade or rub off, great sound from low b-flat to altissimo!… Read Full Review

Mmmmikeo's Response to 246545_saxmasterpro's Review

Written on: 17/01/2013

Excellent sound and performance. I prefer to use the fat neck on my Big Bell Alto!!!