Advent 7095 Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

Advent 7095 - Ask a question now

Advent 7095

“It runs really quickly and is brilliant at loading a...”

Written on: 14/11/2008

It runs really quickly and is brilliant at loading a lot of different pages at the same time. As much as the laptop runs really well with the number of problems I have with it I definitely wont be buying another advent laptop. I've had 2 send it back for repairs 4 times in the 3 years I've had it! Each time its something different e.g the fan, a screw loose, the HD being replaced... well recommend Advent 7095… Read Full Review

Advent 7095

“Got an Advent 7095. I would prefer built in wireless...”

Written on: 08/06/2008 by jand07 (1 review written)

Got an Advent 7095. I would prefer built in wireless connectivity. Misinformed by PC World on this one. Asked if it had built in wireless and was told yes. Knew nothing about laptops at the time, so bought it. It connects via a dongle. Connection is OK but don't lose your dongle! Will not buy another PC or Laptop from PC World… Read Full Review

Wiv678's Response to 372362_jand07's Review

Written on: 04/08/2008

Laptop does have wirless built in. You need to activate it each time you load up windows by pressing the button on the right of the power on button. Its grouped with two other button, one being the I, or internet button, the other being a envelope for opening e-mail software. Hope this helps.

Advent 7095

“I had problems using a Wi-Fi Dongle with the Advent...”

Written on: 24/11/2006 by argosy105 (2 reviews written)

I had problems using a Wi-Fi Dongle with the Advent 7095 as I'm a novice in wireless connectivity. Vendor (Advent) software support is poor. Router vendor support did however pinpoint the problem… Read Full Review

Advent 7095

“I have had this Advent 7095 laptop for a couple of...”

Written on: 09/07/2006 by djratwiv2006 (3 reviews written)

I have had this Advent 7095 laptop for a couple of days and am very impressed by it. It has excellent features and has minimum bundled software. It was well packaged and was ready to go out of the box. I haven't been able to put it down since I got it. It is fast and responsive. At £399 from http://www.pcworld.co.uk it's excellent. It has exceeded all of my expectations. I would certainly recommend if you need a fast responsive well-built laptop at a low price… Read Full Review

Tireoghain's Response to djratwiv2006's Review

Written on: 27/07/2006

I've had an Advent 7095 for just over a month. I think that it is an excellent product for the price. The one thing that really lets it down is the short battery life. I know that savings have to be made to keep the price down, but a battery life of just over an hour really does stop this from being a fantastic product!!
<br/>