Manfrotto 055 Pro B Reviews

Manfrotto 055 Pro B - Ask a question now

Manfrotto 055 Pro B

“I saw one of these tripods a few years ago and was...”

Written on: 22/10/2008 by gfox1000 (1 review written)

I saw one of these tripods a few years ago and was suprised at the lack of vibration at the head when fully opened.
It is not one for those wanting whistles and bells.
in my opinion it is still great value and will last a lifetime

Manfrotto 055 Pro B

“I spent a long time wondering whether to spend this...”

Written on: 26/12/2006 by PHOTOMAC (1 review written)

I spent a long time wondering whether to spend this much on a tripod as I am only an enthusiast, but I am pleased i did. This has took my photography to another level, giving me the ability to use my manual settings on my eos 350d. It can do everything i can imagine il ever need. Don't waste your money buying a cheep one then wishing you splashed out the extra money in the first place… Read Full Review

Manfrotto 055 Pro B

“People who say one tripod is the same as another have...”

Written on: 07/06/2006 by Spirito473 (9 reviews written)

People who say one tripod is the same as another have clearly had no experience of a proper professional tripod. A sturdy tripod is on the absolute essentials list for any budding photographer. Cue the Manfrotto 055 range. There are about 4 or 5 different models in the range, priced from just under £100 for the 055 to about £130 for the 055 PRO B. The basic model will do everything you ever want it to do and more, but paying a bit extra will get you things like foam grips, matte black finish… Read Full Review

Spirito473's Response to Spirito473's Review

Written on: 11/06/2006

Noted a slight typo - in the first paragraph it says 'vertical column shaft'. I actually meant to say 'horizontal column shaft'. Sorry!