Navman 520i Reviews

Navman 520i - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Navman 520i

“I have a Tom Tom One and my girlfriend has a NavMan...”

Written on: 17/06/2006 by akajonnyg (1 review written)

I have a Tom Tom One and my girlfriend has a NavMan 520i. What a world of difference! The Tom Tom is excellent and gets you where you are going quickly, and efficiently. It also has a choice of fastest, shortest, avoid motorways and walking routes. The graphics are clear and the voice very audible! The NavMan is the opposite - I used it for 2 weeks and could take no more. It had me going up dirt tracks to motorways, off a bridge onto the M25 (30 feet below), off at restricted works exits. It… Read Full Review

Navman 520i

“I bought a stand alone Sat Nav instead of using...”

Written on: 07/06/2006 by ladygolfer (1 review written)

I bought a stand alone Sat Nav instead of using organisers with an attachment. The Navman 520i is a complete waste of money. I have nearly thrown the thing out of the car window in frustration at its lack of directions/wrong direction/losing signal.

For example it can take up to 15 minutes to get a GPS Signal and position. The unit will try take you on and off Motorways via Bridges and motorway service areas! In one case I was told to turn left, turn right perform a you turn - all while… Read Full Review