Bosch Aquatak 1350 Reviews

Bosch Aquatak 1350 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bosch Aquatak 1350

Bosch Aquatak 1350

“Exellent powerful machine shame about the tools”

Written on: 28/08/2012 by willywunk (1 review written)

Great machine I have had mine 2 years but done away with the bosch tools and used my karcher ones instead.The bosch lance is so stiff to change i always felt it was going to break and the dirt blaster packed in after a couple of uses.So I unscrewed the bosch and screwed on the karcher,same fittings at the pump 22m so i now have the best of both washers.The very powerful bosch pump and the exellent karcher tools… Read Full Review

“PS”

Written on: 25/07/2012 by romes (2 reviews written)

Apologies. If I may add a PS to my previous review, my husband has just taken it to be repaired and the repair company (in the Dublin Industrial Estate, Glasnevin) said they were 'sick to death' of repairing the same model for the same defect.Caveat emptor!… Read Full Review

Bosch Aquatak 1350

“Exellent machine and lots more powerfull than the...”

Written on: 20/06/2010

Exellent machine and lots more powerfull than the karcher model of the same price. only drawback is the nozels are a pain to change and the dirt blaster nozle packed in after only a days use.Good job I kept my karcher attachments as bosch do a neat little fitting for £3.99 that enables you to use the karcher tools Yehah… Read Full Review

Bosch Aquatak 1350

“Excellent motor and pressure - pity about everything...”

Written on: 18/01/2010

Excellent motor and pressure - pity about everything else.
Wheel soon broke and fell off, handle of hose started to leak after about 12 uses, very difficult to change lance… Read Full Review

Romes's Comment

Written on: 24/07/2012

I agree entirely. This was exactly our experience with the same model. We had only used it three times on our (standard size) driveway and the patio at the back when the handle started to leak. We paid €50 to get it repaired and after only one use it went the very same way. Now we have to get it repaired again. If it goes again it would probably be better to buy a new one.

Romes's Comment

Written on: 24/07/2012

I agree entirely. Ours broke the same way after three uses. A pain in the butt. We've had it repaired and it was back to square 1 after 1 use.

Bosch Aquatak 1350

“The trigger lance started to leak on my Bosch Aquatak...”

Written on: 30/05/2009

The trigger lance started to leak on my Bosch Aquatak 1350 just after a year and I'm having trouble finding a replacement. I wish I'd bought a Karscher… Read Full Review

Bosch Aquatak 1350

“I got the Bosch Aquatak 1350 pressure washer for £130....”

Written on: 17/08/2007 by elmsl (2 reviews written)

I got the Bosch Aquatak 1350 pressure washer for £130. It is a great bit of kit for that price! It is very powerful, and it even removed old paint splashes from paving… Read Full Review

Bosch Aquatak 1350

“I haven't actually bought the Bosch Aquatak 1350...”

Written on: 24/07/2007 by MarkPantycelyn (1 review written)

I haven't actually bought the Bosch Aquatak 1350 pressure washer yet, but I am seriously considering buying it.

Just to let people know that Argos.co.uk and Argos Stores are selling it for an amazing £129.99, instead of £299.99 until August 7th 2007.

Need I say any more for great value for money?!… Read Full Review